• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs News & Notes: 2014-15 Season

I only worked a few months in British-Columbia, but I can totally see why Count, WeHave & Lotus have a particular kind of hatred for them.

I only worked a few months in British-Columbia, but I can totally see why Count, WeHave & Lotus have a particular kind of hatred for them.

Despite making fun of them for it, I get it too, there's an undeserved arrogance about them that is really grating.

Oh no, I can understand despising a fan base. I do live in Dolphins country after all and they are the biggest, bandwagoning obnoxious bunch you'll meet. I still wouldn't wish a Bruins win over them winning the superbowl.

Despite making fun of them for it, I get it too, there's an undeserved arrogance about them that is really grating.

They say Habs fans are arrogant but when you've got 2 dozen Cups in your trophy case you've earned the right to be arrogant. Nothing is worse than a fan base being arrogant when they have won nothing. Canucks fan is worse than Leafs fan in this regard. The Leafs may not have won anything for a half century but they have won. The Canucks got to the final 3 times in 44 years and are a combined 6-12 in those series. Where exactly does their arrogance come from? Getting blown out in 82? Nearly winning but failing in the end in 94? Or Luongo single-handedly blowing it in 2011?

They say Habs fans are arrogant but when you've got 2 dozen Cups in your trophy case you've earned the right to be arrogant. Nothing is worse than a fan base being arrogant when they have won nothing. Canucks fan is worse than Leafs fan in this regard. The Leafs may not have won anything for a half century but they have won. The Canucks got to the final 3 times in 44 years and are a combined 6-12 in those series. Where exactly does their arrogance come from? Getting blown out in 82? Nearly winning but failing in the end in 94? Or Luongo single-handedly blowing it in 2011?

That is not correct

Renaud Lavoie
A big guy taking care of a small guy. @Ro_Fo: Adorable!! :D RT @fagstein: @CP0031 ”

B5WMUAVCAAATGxU.jpg

Back