• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hamilton Bulldogs: 2014-15 Season

The bulldogs have

An nhl level defenceman in tinordi plus three guys who are just below nhl level in nygren pateryn and drewskie

A few good ahl point producers in dumont hudon thomas and andrighetto up front. A guy in bourque who should (and is starting to) dominate the ahl. And some good ahl journeymen forwards in tangradi bowman and hensick.

And they are still a shit team. And their powerplay is absolutely atrocious.

Please fire lefebvre already. This is ****ing ridiculous.

The bulldogs have

An nhl level defenceman in tinordi plus three guys who are just below nhl level in nygren pateryn and drewskie

A few good ahl point producers in dumont hudon thomas and andrighetto up front. A guy in bourque who should (and is starting to) dominate the ahl. And some good ahl journeymen forwards in tangradi bowman and hensick.

And they are still a shit team. And their powerplay is absolutely atrocious.

Please fire lefebvre already. This is ****ing ridiculous.

So you've come around eh? I remember arguing with you when they resigned Lefebvre this summer.

tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

The team seems to be underachieving but more importantly are the young guys developing as they should be. Looking at Tinordi and Beaulieu doesn't seem like it.

The team seems to be underachieving but more importantly are the young guys developing as they should be. Looking at Tinordi and Beaulieu doesn't seem like it.

Tinordi and Beaulieu are worse in the AHL then they are in the NHL???

So was Gallagher, he's better in the NHL than he was in the AHL as a rookie.

Dietz comes in as a high scoring junior defenceman and now has 1 goal in nearly 60 AHL games??

Andrighetto is the leading scorer on the team and gets benched for compete level? After a week he scored 3 points in 4 games and was a +4 (yes I know not the best stats to use, but we don't get AHL Corsi/Fenwick/Zone Starts etc... from any site). Still it seems questionable with the rest of Lefebvre's record.

Leblanc is a first round pick who regresses in the AHL.

Patrick Holland regressed last year.

Morgan Ellis was pretty good for the Bulldogs last year, this year he's in the ECHL.

Where is the progression on guys? The only prospects I'm seeing it with right now is Andrighetto, who seems to be succeeding inspite of the coach, and Hudon.

What is going on in Hamilton.

Perhaps Bergy feels Lefebvre will also be a better in the NHL and will be his choice to replace MT down the road.

Perhaps Bergy feels Lefebvre will also be a better in the NHL and will be his choice to replace MT down the road.

Lebfevre doesn't seem like head coaching material in any league....doesn't seem to know how to manage players when they struggle or take them to another level

Back