• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hamilton Bulldogs: 2014-15 Season

Michel Bergeron on Dogs :

Il se passe des choses bizarres depuis 3 ans à Hamilton. Un moment donné, il faudra regarder la réalité en face.

I'm starting to wonder if Hudon won't be the first one called up if a top-9 spot becomes available via injury.

And they're grooming him as a center

This will eventually make DD expendable but who's gonna take DD?

They did that in training camp but is he playing center in Hamilton? I thought he was playing on the wing with Sven at center.

The guy is not really small( 5'11 ) but he need to add more muscle .If at age of 20 he is kind of dominating AHL then i guess Habs need to give him a chance! The issue is always about timing . when DD got his chance with Habs ,we had Gomez who was struggling in center and team wasn't doing really that well but when team is winning is hard to break the chemistry ,specially when it comes to such a crucial position like center .

He does need to grow into his frame. He is just twenty though and that can take an off-season for him to really do effectively. I love the way he's playing though.

That said, Sven is a few points behind him, but Sven just seems more dangerous on the ice offensively. Hudon is better defensively though.

For a more fourth line callup, I've liked what Tangradi was doing.

Those are really the only three options though.

He does need to grow into his frame. He is just twenty though and that can take an off-season for him to really do effectively. I love the way he's playing though.

That said, Sven is a few points behind him, but Sven just seems more dangerous on the ice offensively. Hudon is better defensively though.

For a more fourth line callup, I've liked what Tangradi was doing.

Those are really the only three options though.

You see Hudon more in center or wing as NHLer ?

Back