• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hamilton Bulldogs: 2014-15 Season

Nevins consistent, on pace 1 fight/pro-game.
Hudon continues to be productive, 7pts & +6 in first 6 games.

So de la Rose is having a tough time in Hamilton.

I wonder if being a 19 year old European with no experience on North American ice surfaces or North American style of play might have anything to do with it.

So de la Rose is having a tough time in Hamilton.

I wonder if being a 19 year old European with no experience on North American ice surfaces or North American style of play might have anything to do with it.

He's having a tough time finding balance on his game...he's focusing so much on being a good defensive player.

Read this article as Lebfevre states that he has tremendous confidence in his defensive game and that you don't see that too often in a 19 year old

http://www.rds.ca/hockey/lah/articles/pas-le-départ-espéré-1.1905591

Most 19 year olds who do play in the AHL (there is usually one or two in a year) struggle. Its a tougher league than most of these guys are used to.

Dogs playing an afternoon game in Charlotte. 2-1 Hamilton after two periods. Dietz scored his first AHL goal, Thomas 3rd goal of season.

Some good stuff, 4 shots for Andrighetto, 2goals in last 3 for Thomas, 1st star for Condon and nice to see DD score his 1st pro goal, he seems starting off healthy and doing well.

3 game homestand next week should easily drop em out of current playoff spot. Had better win tomorrow to temporarily get above .500.

PP was 0-5 and shut out once again, maybe Stephane Lebeau (who I assume is PP guy?) should not follow Dan Lecroix's PP scheme too closely?

Rough game in Charlotte today. Dietz, Dumont, Ellis and Crisp all with fighting majors, Crisp game misconduct. de la Rose and Crisp with boarding majors.

1-0 Charlotte after 2 periods.

bulldogsgdt.jpg

GAME #9 - November 2nd:

Charlotte 2, Hamilton 1.

Scoring Summary:
1. Christian Thomas - 4 (Mac Bennett, Charles Hudon) 3:32 - 3rd period.

Goalie:
Mike Condon (59:08 - 31/33)

http://theahl.com/stats/game-summary.php?game_id=1013591

Condon has a .931 SV% in four games.

Hudon continues leads the team in scoring with eight points in nine games.

Back