• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: NCAA FOOTBALL

They would if the team is not Notre Dame, although they really haven't beaten anyone as usual. They get away with patty cake schedule every year. They are treated differently, get away with murder at home and then whine when they lose. I hope they lose to USC to put them out of our misery.

Typical Irish though whining about a non call helmet off instead of admitting they clearly committed offensive PI.

Before Irish honks yap about FSU academics, remember your QB cheated on a test and was kicked out of school. He returned this year I am sure only because Kelly thought he had a chance to win.

Not often I agree with you but the Irish get preferential treatment for sure. The media, the officials (except the guy with the balls to call interference). Some of the spots they were getting that game were ****ing ridiculous. 1/4 yard here, 1/2 yard there, I swear I was watching a Patriots game.

I am pretty certain that there is NO way Notre Dame would go on the road to LSU, Alabama or Auburn. If they did play them, they would insist it be in South Bend where the refs can fix the result.

Notre Dame should join a ****ing conference but no they won't so they can continue to play Navy and other patty cakes.

They could easily join the ACC for football, they already play five ACC games as part of joining the conference for every other sport but they won't as the priests are too cheap to share their NBC money and the fact they never have to play a conference championship game.

Any day Notre Dame loses is a good day.

En fuego today Count. All true.

Everyone hates the team that is most loved.... facts be damned.

The argument that Notre dame had the officials i their back pocket and play an easy schedule are laughable in the week they go at fsu

The anti-ND rants sound a lot like Leafs fan complaining about how the Habs got all the best French-Canadian players or Bruins fan whining that the refs were afraid to call penalties against Montreal at the Forum. It's jealousy.

And Habsy clearly does not like the Patriots for the same reason.

The anti-ND rants sound a lot like Leafs fan complaining about how the Habs got all the best French-Canadian players or Bruins fan whining that the refs were afraid to call penalties against Montreal at the Forum. It's jealousy.

And Habsy clearly does not like the Patriots for the same reason.

isn't kind of like you complaining about the Cowboys too?

btw, why would anyone be jealous of a "program" that hasn't won anything of significance since you were a virgin?

I can't explain your jealousy. Only you can do that.

As for the Cowboys, I haven't had a need to be jealous of them. My favourite teams almost always beat them in big games.

I can't explain your jealousy. Only you can do that.

As for the Cowboys, I haven't had a need to be jealous of them. My favourite teams almost always beat them in big games.

Well when your favourite team is "anyone playing the Cowboys", hard not to win a lot of the time.

As for Notre Dame, again, how can one be jealous of a team that is Leafesque for futility for the last 30 years or so?

Notre Dame fans that wonder why only have to read posts, or listen to what, Notre Dame fans say. Only people more annoying are Bruins and jets fans.

lgo_ncaa_miami_hurricanes

Go Hurricanes!!!

:dita:

:couch

They should hold all University of Miami games inside one of Florida's maximun security prisons so their players can walk home afterward.

The Notre Dame QB agrees thst is terrible.

Yeah, see.... when ND players get caught cheating, they get kicked out of school for a year, and the school reports the players to the NCAA.

UNC has just been caught covering up Academic Fraud and fixing grades so that their 3200 players over a 30 year period remained academically eligible to play.

EXACTLY THE SAME THING.

Back