• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 7 : Detroit vs. Canadiens : Oct. 21st, 2014

Therrien is all about effort, and he wasn't happy with Sekac's during the last game. I'm fine with this, you have to address this as soon as possible if you don't want it to become an habit.

That's the way I see it....these are young guys and it's not like Sekac was playing good or bad....but he could be better.

No young player in his first year or two should ever believe his job is safe

I would play all three of Bournival, Sekac and Beaulieu tonight.... don't know why Therrien wants to remove speed from the lineup before facing a more skilled, less physical team in Detroit.

only moen is safe...

I hate that this guy is in the lineup over bournival or sekac.

if you want weise in, fine take out moen. if you want sekac to sit a game, fine...but play bournival instead.

Freaking Moen. Can't believe the guy is playing. He is useless, slow, doesn't hit and can't fight anymore.

Moen does help the penalty kill.

Extremely small sample size, but the PK is 11-for-12 (91.7%) with him in the lineup and 9-for-13 (69.2%) without him.

well he does have the anchor known as Lars Eller to carry.

We are still winning....I don't mind Larry and Rene....they will get their moments. As long as they keep grinding down low like they've been doing, it tires the opposing team.

I worry more about guys like Prust (who seems finished after those shoulder problems)....we have 2 more years of Prust sucking (Therrien will never bench him, even though Bournival and Weise will be a better option on lots of nights this season).

Back