• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Good The Bad & The Ugly - Game 7 - Wings vs Habs

Habs need to play all the players that can help us win games the easiest way....

Why make life hard by dressing slow players....or over the hill players....

No more Moen....give Weaver some nights off

Yes Chucky is awesome and to think I would have traded him to Habs4life. He actually had a shot at him and said no.

Babcock and his crew probably watch the tapes closely and know what they can get away with ..thats why he is the best.

For sure. I'll give credit where it's due: their positioning, discipline, zone play etc. is very solid. On one occasion they quickly recognized Emelin was stranded behind the net and almost stripped him of the puck... and all those offsides at their blue line and challenges at the Habs blue line. Not a coincidence.

The interference stuff is f@ckin' irritating, but it's clearly part of their game plan.

But hey, the Habs beat them.

Habs need to play all the players that can help us win games the easiest way....

Why make life hard by dressing slow players....or over the hill players....

No more Moen....give Weaver some nights off

There are options up front, not so much on the blue line. Weaver is clearly in over his head against good teams, it was painfully apparent tonight. Tinordi is quite clearly #5 at this point.

Maybe shit-for-brains gets a game in Edmonton.

I liked Emelin's play on the Chucky goal. He was gonna fire it the took a lot of it to get it to Chucky. He actually showed offensive instinct.

For sure. I'll give credit where it's due: their positioning, discipline, zone play etc. is very solid. On one occasion they quickly recognized Emelin was stranded behind the net and almost stripped him of the puck... and all those offsides at their blue line and challenges at the Habs blue line. Not a coincidence.

The interference stuff is f@ckin' irritating, but it's clearly part of their game plan.

But hey, the Habs beat them.

Eventually Weaver will be the next to take a rest in favour of Beaulieu

Tinordi is playing too well to take him out

I liked Emelin's play on the Chucky goal. He was gonna fire it the took a lot of it to get it to Chucky. He actually showed offensive instinct.

Emelin had a good game, he didnt look great on the Detroit goal but other than that he moved the pick really well

Dude...i'm also using an ipad....take time to re-read your posts and correct them.....it's annoying

:couch

27 showing a little nasty tonight was great! Shit is coming together for this kid in a big way...

Back