• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Shooter on Parliament Hill

Re: Active Shooter on Parliament Hill

I think it's also, at this time, worth noting that had this or the incident in Quebec happened in the States, they probably would have been carrying an arsenal of weapons, likely with at least a few automatic weapons or an assault rifle included.

Instead, in Canada, one of these guys had to resort to using his car as a weapon, and this clown apparently stormed parliament with one hunting rifle.

It's a fair conclusion to draw since the Canadian government is, after all, bombing these people.

Again Harper chose to go with airstrikes, so again if people want to lay blame its him. That being said, Isis was going to likely attack regardless of what Canada did or didn't do.

Jesus, shut the fvck up.

I think deep down you know I'm right on this subject, otherwise you wouldn't be so touchy. I myself am not blaming Harper I feel that Isis was going to attack they will regardless of what we do or don't do. That being said Harper is the one who chose to send our fighter jets over, he was not forced into it and to blame Obama is just absurd.

Justin Ling @Justin_Ling
It's obviously more than one shooter. So everyone get to a safe police, let police do their jobs, and follow orders.

I think deep down you know I'm right on this subject, otherwise you wouldn't be so touchy. I myself am not blaming Harper I feel that Isis was going to attack they will regardless of what we do or don't do. That being said Harper is the one who chose to send our fighter jets over, he was not forced into it and to blame Obama is just absurd.
The issue is that you missed the fact that zeke wasn't being serious. Now we are in some stupid foreign policy debate when there is still an active shooter running amok.

Thanks Obama is a common joke response to every situation.

For example, my toast was burnt this morning. Thanks Obama.

Stephen Taylor @stephen_taylor
More shots fired on Parliament Hill.

The issue is that you missed the fact that zeke wasn't being serious. Now we are in some stupid foreign policy debate when there is still an active shooter running amok.

Oh ok, sorry I missed the joke. Your right, now ismt the time for any political debate when there's all this danger going on at parliament hill.

shawn scallen Ⓥ @scallen
@StuMillsCBC be careful! police scanner says possible 2nd suspect travelling 140-150 on motorcycle on 417 by eagleson

Catherine Cullen @cath_cullen
Spoke to witness who says shooter was about 12 feet away from soldier when he opened fire at war memorial. Wearing black and white scarf.

Antonella Artuso @suntooz
Source who spoke with two federal Conservatives says gunman tried to get into caucus and was shot. Report unconfirmed. #onpoli

Lauren Dobson-Hughes @ldobsonhughes
Multiple shots fired again, seemingly from Chateau Laurier, next to Parliament and in front of the War Memorial

holy crap

[video=youtube;CnvUOUjXBW8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnvUOUjXBW8[/video]

So far one shooter dead, one supposedly on the run and at least one still lurking firing shots.

Back