• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT BOS @ TOR - Kessel is BigZ-Free

Too many turnovers. Too much time running around in our own end. That first line has to get going here.

Rask hasn't really faced any tough shots so its hard to say how things will turn out.

So uhhh...how is that hit by Lucic on Polak any different than the Clarkson hit that was called a penalty in the 1st? Both were shoulder to shoulder hits that drove the defender shoulder first into the boards...

Leafs in fine form again tonight.

If this is sarcasm, it's misplaced. They're controlling play against the Bruins just haven't been able to crack the interior of their defence much. The Bruins only real chance was a goofy, bouncy goal that went in after 2-3 people swiped at it and missed....while on an undeserved PP.

If this is sarcasm, it's misplaced. They're controlling play against the Bruins just haven't been able to crack the interior of their defence much. The Bruins only real chance was a goofy, bouncy goal that went in after 2-3 people swiped at it and missed....while on an undeserved PP.

Yeah we got this if we just start clicking.

Randy has to break up the first and second lines.

We're back to our break outs being typified by a defender having to out skate the forecheck with zero puck support.....

Healy is usually a clown, but he's spot on with his analysis on this one. Winger are on the wrong side of the red line, and standing still while the defenders are forced to turn back over and over, or to try to force a play through a tight, Bruin controlled neutral zone. Every time we enter the Bruin zone with speed, we look dangerous. We're just not doing it enough.

We really need to stop the turnovers. It's epidemic out there tonight.

Bruins are trapping, and we're letting them. Short passes to puck support and moving through the neutral zone as a unit is how you break the trap, using speed to draw the weak side forward and reversing against the flow of the trap. We're skating right into it.

Surely Randy will notice this and make the right adjustment though.

These announcers are just intolerable. I usually don't tune in via cbc ... just an incredible annoyance.

Have we even had a scoring chance in this period? Too many turnovers, can't complete a pass and no energy at all to try and penetrate the zone.

And....another goal.

Mentally one of the weakest Leafs teams I have ever watched. I mean we have been shitty before but there was usually some kind of passion.

Back