• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Buffalo at Toronto -- Tuesday, 7:30 PM

Wow, the Sabres are atrocious. Anything less than a convincing shit-kicking tonight will leave me pretty disappointed. Let's hope the boys can figure out how to play in Toronto.

Tonight's a no-win situation...but they better win.

I'm not sure that Shanahan isn't letting the team sink, but my guess is that if we lose tonight we'll know one way or the other; If we lose and nothing at all is done in the week ahead, I think he's looking a a top 5 pick for Babcock.

If we win we were supposed to, so we'll stave off the doomsters for a bit, but IMO this team is going to be a bit touchy all season. I mean tight.

Tonight's a no-win situation...but they better win.

I'm not sure that Shanahan isn't letting the team sink, but my guess is that if we lose tonight we'll know one way or the other; If we lose and nothing at all is done in the week ahead, I think he's looking a a top 5 pick for Babcock.

If we win we were supposed to, so we'll stave off the doomsters for a bit, but IMO this team is going to be a bit touchy all season. I mean tight.

Yeah, it's an interesting game. Knowing us, we'll beat them and everything will be roses again, with all the rotting continuing and the rioting on hold till the next one.

If we do lose and they do nothing, and their intent is to tank, I think they'd also need to look into trading a vet or two off the roster for picks that maybe provide ammo to trade up in the draft.

Can't believe we're already talking about the draft less than 10 games in. This ****ing team.

Back