• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Buffalo at Toronto -- Tuesday, 7:30 PM

BeLeafer

Maybe if the Leafs lose this one, that will be the final nail in Randy's coffin!

You know he's desperate when he puts Kadri up with Kessel.

I don't think this one will be, but I think a loss tonight, and a BAD loss on Sat night might at least get Shanny thinking about a new coach.

And I'm not even sure why he decided to keep Carlyle to begin with, maybe there's some truth to all the Babcocks rumours, but why not sign say, Bylsma for 1 season and then go from there???

Anyone else think the Leafs will lose this one tonight, and maybe against Columbus too, but then they'll convincingly beat the Blackhawks on Saturday?

Just to keep us confounded.

I always laught at people using the term must win, even late in the season.

But **** me if it doesn't apply to this game in the first month of the season.

I would bet that most of the Leafs would rather play this game in Buffalo.

Maybe the ACC just needs to start pumping crowd noise through the PA System to drown out the boo-birds.

The real reason the Leafs don't like the booing is because the passion behind it is so utterly alien to them.

You know things are tense when even zeke is feeling it.

It's hard to dispel the notion that this team is in trouble already. players-only meeting with not even 10 games gone on the schedule? yikes.

About time Kadri got a chance with Kessel. Let's keep it there for a few games and see what happens.

I have a feeling they'll come out decent in this one - i.e. some type of effort after they were lambasted by the media and the coach (and themselves) for essentially mailing it in on Saturday.

If this isnt a game where the leafs put up a top notch effort, we've got lots to worry about.

I don't think this one will be, but I think a loss tonight, and a BAD loss on Sat night might at least get Shanny thinking about a new coach.

And I'm not even sure why he decided to keep Carlyle to begin with, maybe there's some truth to all the Babcocks rumours, but why not sign say, Bylsma for 1 season and then go from there???

You don't sign a veteran coach like him for just one season. He won't sign either.

If it's really all about Babcocks then interim coach, one of the assistants, is really the only way to go.

Looks like Randy is going with those line changes however power play is unchanged

the fact that Kadri never gets 1st unit PP time is pretty crazy. his production the last two years without getting 1st unit PP time is fantastic, really. Not many players have scored as much as him without being on a top PP unit.

I'm sure it's all because of faceoffs.

It will be interesting to see how much of a better possession line, if any, the top line is with Kadri in there instead of Bozak.

It will also be interesting to see what JVR and Bozak can do without Kessel.

So who gets the 12th F spot now that Percy's been sent down?

If they did recall McLaren to take that spot someone shoot me please.

It will be interesting to see how much of a better possession line, if any, the top line is with Kadri in there instead of Bozak.

It will also be interesting to see what JVR and Bozak can do without Kessel.
Yeah, this is the most interesting part of tonight's game for me. Whether or not playing with Kessel can reinvigorate Lupul, and whether Bozak and/or JVR are capable of anchoring a scoring line without Kessel are two pretty important questions to have answered when it comes to how this orgnization moves forward from here.

Back