• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

67 needs a divorce from 51

That happens in the playoffs, its a real grind. Hell I am sure the Kings won a few playoff games with just 20 shots.

I think one year the Leafs got just 6 shots in a playoff game against the Devils. Now that was sick.

The Leafs are in your head. You use them as an example for evvverrrything.

This team is more than just Carey. This is a good team from top to bottom. With one key add it's a legit cup contender.

No it's not - the Rangers series proved it as did the recent West Coast trip, and 1st period yesterday etc..

If Price is subpar or avg the team loses more than wins, it's much better than recent history & improving, but they will only go as far as Price carries them.

Price makes every save look easy, so it's lost on people.

No it's not - the Rangers series proved it as did the recent West Coast trip, and 1st period yesterday etc..

If Price is subpar or avg the team loses more than wins, it's much better than recent history & improving, but they will only go as far as Price carries them.

And the "one player away" he talks about is a first line RW; not exactly an easy piece to acquire.

Can't pin that on Therrien, he's not very good at in game adjustments (thinking on his feet if u will), but game to game adjustments are a team effort, in fact based on the way Bergevin seems to work it was a management + coaching staff effort - the collective failed.

which is weird considering the way the season has started....seems to make all the adjustments after the first peroid

which is true for all but maybe 2 teams

Subpar goal-tending by anyone leads to loses. That's not earth shattering news.

We are more than just Carey Price. The Rangers series went 6 with a rookie in nets that played well.

Don't get me wrong, Carey is our best player - but we are good from top to bottom. Time for people to accept that we don't suck.

And the "one player away" he talks about is a first line RW; not exactly an easy piece to acquire.

Or a Ryan Suter type dmen.....you know, the type that plays 30 min and limits stupid turnovers.

I'm not worried about a first line winger....Sherbak is making the team next year. Question becomes: will Therrien be smart enough to avoid putting him with DD

Or a Ryan Suter type dmen.....you know, the type that plays 30 min and limits stupid turnovers.

I'm not worried about a first line winger....Sherbak is making the team next year. Question becomes: will Therrien be smart enough to avoid putting him with DD

Good luck with that you know the preck behind the bench will do whatever it takes to get his boy going
No contest he and 27 is 2/3 of our top line in time

Until you watch all games for whatever player, you really can't say what mistakes or turnovers one makes.

Even if Nikita makes the team next year, he's not gonna produce like a first line winger right off the bat.

Back