• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT - Leafs vs. Nemesis | 8:00PM EST SNET-O

Career Vs. Boston (Reg Seas and playoffs):

J.Reimer: 19gms, 8-8-2, .922sv%
J.Bernier: 5gms, 1-3-0, .876sv%

James probably gets the start against Pittsburgh on Friday though, unless Bernier's lights out tonight.

Nonis: 'Yes, James, you'll get a fair shot at competing for the #1 job.'

Randy: '**** that.'

Why does Bernier get this start if there's supposed to be a legit chance for Reimer to compete for the #1 spot? He's outplayed Bernier by a decent margin and has been the reason for some key wins, including the last game.

Its never been a legit chance from the get go.

Reimer didn't do himself any favors last year but it still was lopsided at the start and it snowballed.

Reimer has outplayed Bernier this year, even with Bernier's stats being padded from some slack competition, and the games remain lopsided.

Regardless of whether Nonis and Carlyle think Bernier's the number one, you'd think they'd atleast ride the hot hand to give themselves the best chance of winning.

I really don't have a problem with either goalie ... has Reimer outplayed Bernier? Probably, but the last few starts I think both goalies have played equally well.

On one hand if we complain about Bernier getting his stats 'padded', then we can't complain about Carlyle giving the start against our nemesis to Bernier ... this is definitely not a game that will pad Bernier's stats. I heard the Leafs have a 2-12-1 reg. season record vs. the Bruins since 2012.

Bottomline is, if we play like we did last time vs. the Bruins then it doesn't matter who starts.

The Bruins have won 5 in a row, we have gone 5-1-1 since the last Bruins game, this would be a good time to meet the Bruins and measure where we sit in the East.

Kadri with Kessel was dangerous. Bozak with JVR showed some finish.

I honestly think Randy is doing things to get released. I want Randy gone and have the assistants finish the year. FFS

Career Vs. Boston (Reg Seas and playoffs):

J.Reimer: 19gms, 8-8-2, .922sv%
J.Bernier: 5gms, 1-3-0, .876sv%

Randy the dummy. Someone in the stats department should whack him over the head with a statistics textbook.

Regardless of whether Nonis and Carlyle think Bernier's the number one, you'd think they'd atleast ride the hot hand to give themselves the best chance of winning.

Yep, this is the point I forgot to make in my post. Reimer has been doing some awesome clutch goaltending lately.

Tonight would be a good night to win, especially after the shit performance they put up last time they faced the Bruins.

8z9NTAF.jpg

****ing hate these guys. Win please.

Bruins seem to be able to play with impunity so far. Look for the Leafs to get the first penalty.

Back