• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Good The Bad & The Ugly - Game 21 - Blues vs Habs

Just got back from the game. Solid effort.

Price was huge. 2 really big saves just before the goal to put it away.

Just got back from the game. Solid effort.

Price was huge. 2 really big saves just before the goal to put it away.

I watched the third period. Price is amazing. Either one of those opportunities in the third period could have screwed us over but Price held the fort until we got a break.

Or you trade Gallagher for Eberle, problem solved.

Forget another small finesse player , we need a net crasher and size on the top 6 . He hasn't put up great numbers but I would make a pitch for Colin Wilson of Nashville maybe a change if scenery would help him. Kane and others cost too much in return .

Those two saves by Price on Schwartz and Lehtera in the third were huge. Pacioretty scored shortly after and that was the game.

Arpon Basu made a good point last night, that Schwartz-Lehtera-Tarasenko line looks like they're playing a video game. Sick line.

Аrpon Basu
The following from Max Pacioretty playing the respect card again: "It seems like people don’t really want to like our team. "

Pacioretty cont'd: "You know, the Habs, they’ve won so many Cups..."

Pacioretty cont'd: "...italking to players on other teams they think maybe players get a little glorified here being under the microscope."

Pacioretty cont'd: "So it’s nice to beat a team that’s so good and has so much respect around the League." end quote

Win was impress. Textbook, really. Price makes key saves and we cash in on some great chances.

Even when we were up 4-1, we didn't sit back.

I was very surprised by how leaky the Blues D was... haven't they see tape of Max streaking down the wing?

Win was impress. Textbook, really. Price makes key saves and we cash in on some great chances.

Even when we were up 4-1, we didn't sit back.

I was very surprised by how leaky the Blues D was... haven't they see tape of Max streaking down the wing?

They have the 3 year old scouting report that he's a power forward. Need to update.

Those two saves by Price on Schwartz and Lehtera in the third were huge. Pacioretty scored shortly after and that was the game.

Same thing happened to us against Pens.....Sekac missed those 2 chances, and Pens scored not too long after

That's why I wouldn't make much of the 4-0 loss to Pens....puck bounced their way....I didn't think the Pens were that much more dangerous or ''hungry'' than us in that game.

Totally different yesterday....Blues looked asleep outside of the Tarasenko line

Good... 1st and 3rd lines... weise.

Bad... pleks line.

Ugly... no ugly... so im going with beautiful... carey price back to back saves at the start of the third

I will go with the ugly.....giving up 2 on 1s in the third with a lead....wtf mates

And how many of them were 20 years old?

He's currently on pace for 51 points, I'd be more than fine with that.

Back