• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 33 : Ducks vs. Canadiens : Dec. 18th, 2014

Spider-Man NL

HabsLine_zps3788986b.gif
HabsLine_zps3788986b.gif

img15.gif
img15.gif

extralarge.png
VS2_zps5e9e1f25.gif
Mtlextralarge_zpsf545298b.png

2014-15 Regular Season Record:

large.png

21-7-5 : 47 Points
(1st Place in the Pacific Division)

Mtllarge_zps1604351c.png

20-10-2 : 42 Points
(3rd Place in the Atlantic Division)

Projected Goalies For This Game Are:

Anaheim

FredAnderMaskAna_zps80066932.jpg

#31 Frederik Andersen
GPI: 27
Wins: 17
Loses: 5
OTL: 4
SO: 1
GAA: 2.47
Save%: .912

Montréal

PriceMaskRed_zpsbe232c02.jpg

#31 Carey Price
GPI: 26
Wins: 17
Loses: 8
OTL: 1
SO: 2
GAA: 2.33
Save%: .923

Ducks Player Roster
Link

Canadiens Player Roster
Link

canadiens_lines.jpg

forwards.gif

(67)Max Pacioretty - (27)Alex Galchenyuk - (11)Brendan Gallagher
(26)Jiri Sekac - (14)Tomas Plekanec - (58)Sven Andrighetto
(49)Michael Bournival - (51)David Desharnais - (15)PA Parenteau
(8)Brandon Prust - (20)Manny Malhotra - (22)Dale Weise

defencemen.gif

(79)Andrei Markov - (76)P.K. Subban
(74)Alexei Emelin - (55)Sergei Gonchar
(77)Tom Gilbert - (28)Nathan Beaulieu

goalies.gif

(31)Carey Price
(35)Dustin Tokarski

Meetings Last Season:

Dec. 24th, 2013:
large.png
Mtllarge_zps1604351c.png

Mar. 5th, 2014:
Mtllarge_zps1604351c.png
large.png
3 (SO)

Former Canadiens Now Playing For The Ducks

(14)Rene Bourque
(23)Francois Beauchemin
(44)Sheldon Souray

Former Ducks Now Playing For The Canadiens

(6)Bryan Allen

Koivuretiredcopy_zpsa3b5a1cc.jpg

saku-koivu-montreal-canadiens-habs22_zps013f8205.jpg

MaxPac67Ana_zps57f6598c.jpg

Markov79Ana_zps609e2974.jpg

This game can be seen live at 7:30 pm eastern on;
RDSHD.gif
City_zps07c8e95e.gif
&
fsn.gif

Listen to the game live at 7:30 pm on TSN Radio 690 AM

HabsLine_zps3788986b.gif
HabsLine_zps3788986b.gif

http://www.nhl.com/gamecenter/en/preview?id=2014020471

Ducks without Palmieri playing Canadiens

By David Kalan

DUCKS (21-7-5) at CANADIENS (20-10-2)

TV: PRIME, RDS, CITYM

Season series: The Montreal Canadiens swept the Anaheim Ducks in 2013-14, winning 4-1 at Bell Centre and 4-3 in a shootout at Honda Center.

Ducks team scope: Forward Kyle Palmieri sustained a shoulder injury Tuesday in a 6-2 loss to the Toronto Maple Leafs and will miss at least the final two games of Anaheim's road trip. Forward Emerson Etem has been called up from Norfolk of the American Hockey League and skated with Matt Beleskey and Ryan Kesler on Wednesday, according to the Orange County Register. Anaheim's NHL-best seven-game winning streak ended. "I don't think we deserved to lose by that much," Ducks forward Andrew Cogliano said afterward. "I thought we had most of the play. We gave them easy goals at the end of the game, but we held most of the play." Defenseman Francois Beauchemin, who hasn't played since Nov. 25 because of a broken finger, is nearing his return but is unlikely to play.

Canadiens team scope: Montreal will honor longtime captain and former Anaheim Ducks forward Saku Koivu, but any momentum the Canadiens pick up from the ceremony may be unnecessary. Montreal has won the first three games of its five-game homestand by a combined score of 13-4, including a 6-2 win against the defending-champion Los Angeles Kings on Friday and a 4-1 win against the Carolina Hurricanes on Tuesday. "I think we're coming together as a team," defenseman Mike Weaver said after practice Wednesday. "With [Carey Price] in net you're able to have those huge stops, but we can't rely on him. I thought we capitalized on our chances." Weaver has not played since sustaining a concussion Dec. 6 against the Dallas Stars. The Canadiens' hot streak has pulled them into a tie with the Detroit Red Wings for second place in the Atlantic Division, one point behind the Tampa Bay Lightning.

From Spidey's intro... this pic might have put rouah into an asylum...

:yikes:

:icon_bs:

:rifle:

:willy_nilly:

:hanged:

Koivuretiredcopy_zpsa3b5a1cc.jpg

The Ducks only have a goal differential of +8, just one better than us. We should win this one at home tonight.

The Habs (thankfully) confirm Weaver and Allen won't play tonight.

Speaking of the D, I have been pleasantly surprised with Gonchar's play SO FAR. He's slow as expected but his positioning and decisions with, and without, the puck are usually spot on. Nice pick up for one year, at the cost of a largely useless 4th line plug.

Speaking of the D, I have been pleasantly surprised with Gonchar's play SO FAR. He's slow as expected but his positioning and decisions with, and without, the puck are usually spot on. Nice pick up for one year, at the cost of a largely useless 4th line plug.

You are correct.

I thought he would be much worse.

Back