• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Good The Bad & The Ugly - Game 34 - Sens vs Habs

XPOFAN

Nice victory!! Price made up for his bad goal. Ottawa played tough, but we held on and scored at the end when we needed to. Chucky is pretty special.

On the road now

Apparently during the commercial break after the Sens scored, Price skated by their bench and said "Merry Christmas!"

Haha, what a guy.

I keep waiting for Gonchar to slow down, but he's been playing really well. He doesn't have any offense left in him, but he plays really smart defensively and is playing within his limits.

I felt like the sens were never a threat unless Ryan's line was on.

Top line has been amazing so far. Hope it keeps up.

I keep waiting for Gonchar to slow down, but he's been playing really well. He doesn't have any offense left in him, but he plays really smart defensively and is playing within his limits.
They'll need to rest him in the second half but he's definitely > allen and weaver

Yeah, Weaver's there if there's an injury to a RHD or if a LHD gets injured, Gonchar goes back on the left side & Weaver takes his spot on the right side.

They'll need to rest him in the second half but he's definitely > allen and weaver

Yeah, I agree. I don't know how he'll do on back to backs. Might need to scratch him on the second game if he shows sign of slowing down.

I honestly believe that Sekac is a star in making. I think he is currently flying under the radar because we are all watching AG start to blossum but I think we have another top 6 forward all because MB was able to persuade Sekac to choose the Habs.

Back