• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT - BJ's @ Leafs | TSN 7:30PM EST

Nice game. Im more interested in whether we can keep this up longer term and what they can do with more than just a few days of new coaching, if so.

Yup, not convinced until this level of play is shown consistently. Teams usually get a slight boost right after a coaching change so the challenge will be to continue this level of play on our upcoming road trip which basically decides our season.

Yup, not convinced until this level of play is shown consistently. Teams usually get a slight boost right after a coaching change so the challenge will be to continue this level of play on our upcoming road trip which basically decides our season.

Yeah, I'm with you on this. Though it's not like I didn't expect an increase in possession after Randy left, it'd be hard to get worse. I'd just like to see this as a trend before declaring anything.

I'm personally just happy that I'm not going to have to watch them get schooled every night. Low expectations can be a wonderful thing!

There's certainly a few, let's say, dull characters that need to be replaced.

Wait til the honeymoon is over at least.
If laziness really has been an issue, a better system won't change that. If enough players buy in, if maybe some of them finally heard the wake-up call, then I think we'll be more than okay.

Back