• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT - Leafs @ Devils | Beginning of the end 7:30PM EST SNET

Well hockeylover, I think its pretty good considering. This is not what being a fan is all about, constantly cheering for a wealthy franchise that consistently breaks your heart.

I do think that with Shanahan, that things are going to turn around dramatically. But JFJ and Burke destroyed many years of foundational growth. Its going to be another long time before this rights itself. So might as well enjoy the small things in between. Like Zeke does. Be Zeke I guess is the way to go till it all adds up to sensible fanship.

link
Emergency crews were called to the Loblaws at Carlton and Church Sts. Wednesday evening for a report of fumes.

Toronto Fire confirmed the Maple Leaf Gardens building was evacuated after reports of an unknown odour were received around 7:40 p.m.

One patient was taken to hospital with “shortness of breath,” the Toronto Paramedic Services said.
Harold Ballard's corpse farted.

I think Burke did a worse job than Blacksheep and JFJ did a great job preceding him. Its a CAP world, and the best orgs dominate....

teeds is back

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing last night. There's something about writing that is as individual as a fingerprint and something about this dude has seemed "off" to me few days.

With that said, if this is how he's going to post, I'm entirely cool with him staying. We all loved Teeds until he started taking every conversation off the rails with his "inside" information. Despite being mental, he's always had interesting insights.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing last night. There's something about writing that is as individual as a fingerprint and something about this dude has seemed "off" to me few days.

With that said, if this is how he's going to post, I'm entirely cool with him staying. We all loved Teeds until he started taking every conversation off the rails with his "inside" information. Despite being mental, he's always had interesting insights.

Compared to the muppetry we've seen lately, Teeds is somehow a breath of fresh air.

It's this new wave of dipshit ******* loon that gives him a bad name in fact.

That's the frustrating part about this slide - we SHOULD'VE won, and we didn't.

I mean, ok, the Devils suck, and that's the biggest reason for this but - we really dominated the game, outshot them, outchanced them, even got the first goal of the game in like a million years, but, we lost.

From the perspective that the season's over, and every loss gets us closer to a faster rebuild, it's not a bad thing we lost, but it's just sad we have been playing better, and actually playing pretty good hockey for most of the games under Horachek, and we keep losing.

It was stupid to put Holzer on 1st pairing to begin with, and Horachek soon realized that so he gave Gardiner a chance on the top pair. And Gardiner was at his best and also his worst when he gets that kind of minutes. He has all the tools but he just flat out get lost out there sometimes, especially without the puck. But in terms of cutting bait, I disagree ... I think many young dmen take a while until they 'get it'. I mean, Franson had a solid game last night, but it was only last season that everyone (myself included) wanted him gone because of all the brain-cramps he had. So do I think Gardiner is bad now? Yes, but I also think we can string him along as the #4 or #5, and let him develop his mental game. I also think with a better coach and a better system, Gardiner will be something to fall back on.

Yeah, as soon as I saw a couple of the guy's posts, I was sure it was teeds. It's easy to pick up on peoples' writing styles, when a lot of us have been posting together for 10-15 years.

Likewise, I'd love to see him back here, as long as he can keep himself from posting fake inside information, or engaging in other attention-seeking behaviour.

Lupul's "thick legs" were the giveaway.

Lupul's "thick legs" were the giveaway.

I lol'd when reading that. Yeah, that was the first dead giveaway.

Now all we need is LN to come back with another post about the wonders of ayahuasca, Miami, and internet domain ownership...then this season will be complete.

That one shift by Rielly was insane. At least he is still trying. Blue and White disease hasn't set in there yet.

Just keep playing the shit out of him.

That's the frustrating part about this slide - we SHOULD'VE won, and we didn't.

I mean, ok, the Devils suck, and that's the biggest reason for this but - we really dominated the game, outshot them, outchanced them, even got the first goal of the game in like a million years, but, we lost.

From the perspective that the season's over, and every loss gets us closer to a faster rebuild, it's not a bad thing we lost, but it's just sad we have been playing better, and actually playing pretty good hockey for most of the games under Horachek, and we keep losing.

It was stupid to put Holzer on 1st pairing to begin with, and Horachek soon realized that so he gave Gardiner a chance on the top pair. And Gardiner was at his best and also his worst when he gets that kind of minutes. He has all the tools but he just flat out get lost out there sometimes, especially without the puck. But in terms of cutting bait, I disagree ... I think many young dmen take a while until they 'get it'. I mean, Franson had a solid game last night, but it was only last season that everyone (myself included) wanted him gone because of all the brain-cramps he had. So do I think Gardiner is bad now? Yes, but I also think we can string him along as the #4 or #5, and let him develop his mental game. I also think with a better coach and a better system, Gardiner will be something to fall back on.

OT or shoot out loss is perfect from my POV.

Back