• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

HNIC Jets @ Maple Leafs - 7pm CBC

Leafin'

News and media outlets are in love with the Jets even though they are 4-4-2 in their last 10 games. Maurice was recently quoted as saying the Toronto market is akin to a "drive-by shooting". Seeing as he didn't really get a fair shake in Toronto, i'm not surprised to see these types of comments. He is one of our recent coaches i actually like quite a bit.

Leafs are going through their worst stretch in history. Currently in the bottom 5, it seems as though the majority of the team has mailed it in. 1 week to the deadline, certainly some moves are on the horizon.

I'm pretty sure Bernier is in net for the Leafs.

Hutchison is confirmed in net. 17-7-3 .920SV% since joining the team, he has been one of the main reasons the Jets are in a playoff spot.

4-1 Jets is my prediction.

I feel a big Leaf win, which would be disastrous for the Jets, as they and Calgary could very well finish out of the playoffs due to Minny and L.A. finding their games. Like they always do at this time of year.

Paul Maurice is a dick imo....

hopefully and audition for Lupul. Score a couple of goals and get traded at the deadline.

Love Rielly's game ever since Carlyle got the heave-ho. He's really come into his own.

Back