• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Trade Deadline 2015

Leaf fan convinced Habs should have emptied the cupboard for players as apparently this is the only year that is their window.

on the other hand, they think we are prime first round upset material because we aren't a real first place team

1. Didn't give away the store.
2. Didn't buy into any absurd contracts.

That gets Bergevin a B just for that.

Anyway, hard to judge Petry. If Toronto is a dumpster fire, then Edmonton is a three-alarm tire fire.

This likely ends Bournival's tenure in Montreal. No biggie.

Still a lot up in the air otherwise.

Last edited:
Geezus. Who cares what Leaf fans think? Let them wallow in their never-ending shit.

Every year they invent a new way for everyone to make fun of them. You would think they have hit rock bottom, but i think not yet. They can create something new again next year. They are very good at.

I do find it very interesting that mb parted with picks instead of prospects with the sole exception of Nevins. Shows what he thinks of our prospect pool...

Or does it show what other teams think of our prospects?

Rangers have best defensive bridge in league as we talk .. Mcdo, Girardi, Yandle, Staal, Boyle .. hell of Ds

It will be tough to beat Rangers specially with hyper defensive system that AV play ..

Rangers have best defensive bridge in league as we talk .. Mcdo, Girardi, Yandle, Staal, Boyle .. hell of Ds

It will be tough to beat Rangers specially with hyper defensive system that AV play ..

Thats exactly why I hope someone beats them for us! They're the team I fear the most in the east - by a wide margin...

If habs get eliminated in first or second round i won't pardon MB ! Not sure next year guys like Price, Max, Plekanec, PK, Markov will have such a season and he knew that we have hard time scoring and most of our scoring comes from Max ! That was issue whole season and he didn't fix it !!

If habs get eliminated in first or second round i won't pardon MB ! Not sure next year guys like Price, Max, Plekanec, PK, Markov will have such a season and he knew that we have hard time scoring and most of our scoring comes from Max ! That was issue whole season and he didn't fix it !!

And who should he have obtained that would fix that problem?

Nobody like that was available at the deadline, and the prices were insane.

The goal is good to be good for a while, not for a season.

And who should he have obtained that would fix that problem?

Nobody like that was available at the deadline, and the prices were insane.

The goal is good to be good for a while, not for a season.

anyone would be better than seeing Weise, Eller, P-A ,DSP, name it if you want to , on second line

Stewart, Jagr, even Cole would be better . MB knew his team missing at least a top 6 and didn't do anything whole season , not only yestarday

The biggest miss might turn out to be Perron.

But I'm fine with not paying the prices for most of the guys who were actually traded.

The biggest miss might turn out to be Perron.

But I'm fine with not paying the prices for most of the guys who were actually traded.

Apparently MB offered 2016 first round + Eller for Perron and Oilers said no , they went for Pens 2015 first round and Rob Klinkhammer.

Every year they invent a new way for everyone to make fun of them. You would think they have hit rock bottom, but i think not yet. They can create something new again next year. They are very good at.
26 games not won in their last 32. That is quite an accomplishment

Back