• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Trade Deadline 2015

anyone would be better than seeing Weise, Eller, P-A ,DSP, name it if you want to , on second line

Stewart, Jagr, even Cole would be better . MB knew his team missing at least a top 6 and didn't do anything whole season , not only yestarday
Stewart? you have got to be jiving

Rangers have best defensive bridge in league as we talk .. Mcdo, Girardi, Yandle, Staal, Boyle .. hell of Ds

It will be tough to beat Rangers specially with hyper defensive system that AV play ..

It's not their system...it's our coach's stubbornness....

Vigneault told reporters publicly that he wanted to cut the Habs' stretch pass.....and Habs kept trying to force it all series. Damnit, can't our coach adapt !!!

you are out of your mind if you think Stewart was available viable option for our top six

I am not saying he was best option and as i said in decent team he can score 15-20 goals obviously he is not a typical top 6 BUT looking at our current squad and knowing how market was this year and number of quality players available getting Stewart could be better than nothing !

Rangers have best defensive bridge in league as we talk .. Mcdo, Girardi, Yandle, Staal, Boyle .. hell of Ds

It will be tough to beat Rangers specially with hyper defensive system that AV play ..

I like the Jets D as well. Big Buff, Myers, Trouba, Stuart, Enstrom. They've got speed, good 2 way ability, and with the exception of Enstrom are really big. They are going to absolutely wear out opposing forwards this spring...

christina will "accidentally" hit Price again

That's my fear, which is why I was hoping we would add a crease clearing D-man, which Petry is not as far as I know.

Last night the Sharks big men were all over our D-men.

Btw... did anyone see Craig MacTavish interviewed on the Petry deal? You can clearly tell that he had better offers at some point but had to settle for MB's offer in the end in order to get something for Petry. He didn't seem pleased with himself.

Good thing Deadmonton keeps hiring the best guy available for the job and not some crony that's friends with the boss, huh?

Should we have included DLR in a deal for Eberle if he's the rumoured deal breaker?

No. DLR is tremendous for a 19 year old player and he plays a more important position than Eberle, who probably doesn't get us over the top anyway. But I would have traded McCarron, Tinordi or Fucale for him, in a heartbeat.

No. DLR is tremendous for a 19 year old player and he plays a more important position than Eberle, who probably doesn't get us over the top anyway. But I would have traded McCarron, Tinordi or Fucale for him, in a heartbeat.

I like DLR but I would have traded him for Eberle.

Ebs , 51 , 11 all on the top 6 , no thanks .

You trade DLR for Eberle. That does not stop anything.

Aside from Sather, I doubt that too many NHL GM's would trade DLR for Eberle. 6'3'' two-way centers don't grow on trees, esoecually ones that have already been compared to Jordan Staal (by MT and Baldy, to name a couple). DLR was essentially a late first rounder.

Back