• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Habs vs. Leafs, 7 PM. Someone had to do it

this is so awful. the next month is really going to suck, except for the warming glow of the knowledge we unloaded David Clarkson and didn't have to give up anything.

Rielly Gardiner Bozak and Kessel on the ice all at the same time here 4v4... Montreal dances around them like they're doing pylons.

Games like this make me want the entire team moved. Where is the pride? F*cking losers.

Rielly Gardiner Bozak and Kessel on the ice all at the same time here 4v4... Montreal dances around them like they're doing pylons.

Games like this make me want the entire team moved. Where is the pride? F*cking losers.

I'm telling you, Montreal is just coasting too. The Leafs really don't give a shit.

No respect from the refs you say? Phaneuf gets no respect from ANYONE.

I pray that this garbage era is coming to a close and the hockey gods reward us with Connor McDavid. I don't care about any other prospects, i want McDavid.

Alright chumps, now that you've secured the loss, could you at least break Price's shutout so I get to hear Hughson, Simpson & Healy sound heartbroken?

Back