• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

the leafs are already losing to the capitals thread.. talk about it here.

In addition to "The Core" poster above... The Leafs' season in a nutshell:

[video=youtube;bU1QPtOZQZU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU1QPtOZQZU[/video]

Is there seriously still 20 games left. good god.

Dear God. Had no idea it was still that many. I can say, tonight was the first time I watched actively cheering for the Caps. Much more enjoyable that way.

A comment from Joseph Conrad on watching this team play.

DzyqJWG.png

I couldn't actually bring myself to watch this one beyond a few glimpses here and there. It is beyond pathetic. Like everyone, I'm sure, I just hope they keep losing.

You guys are handling it well. Actually. I saw the beginning of this end, when I saw a guy I liked, Brian Burke, come in here hufffing and puffing about big talented tough, truculent top six, and bruising defensively polished bottom six, and then literally started drafting a smallish, soft team.

I agreed with his vision, but saw that he was literally creating the opposite.

He rushed the job, got off his vision and I didn't like it one bit.

I noticed he had no concept of goaltending whatsoever, literally none in my opinion.

Well after I saw that, I expected armagedon.

Its here now, and I do believe from what people have told me that Shanahan will deliver his vision to the Leafs. I think that will be a team better than Burke's original vision.

Thing is, this really will take time. Quite a bit of it.

So we are going to have to entertain ourselves in different ways to stop from going nuts over the next three years.

I am going to continue to just appreciate a good game here and there, watching teams that have players I really like to see make a epic move here and there in the game.

Pretty disappointed that Patrick Kane is out let me tell ya, that guy really is my favourite player in the NHL now.

Haven't seen much of him, good to see St. Louis get a flashy offensive player to watch. No one is talking much about them at all this year, might be the year of the Blues, those poor guys have never won a Stanley cup in their history.

I look forward to watching the rebuild, provided I don't have to watch any more of these dumbass floaters and weak-kneed shits that Burke brought in.

Haven't seen much of him, good to see St. Louis get a flashy offensive player to watch. No one is talking much about them at all this year, might be the year of the Blues, those poor guys have never won a Stanley cup in their history.

You talked about no concept of goaltending? That will be St. Louis' downfall.

Back