• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rest of the games thread

BeLeafer

Since no one starts GDTs these days, let's just use this one for the rest of the games.

Florida on tap.

GDT: Luongo joins #TankNation

0-0 so far. Leafs have had a couple of chances to score. Luongo strong so far.

Highlight of the game so far? I am watching the Florida feed and they just crapped on Glenn Healy and how Toronto media "don't do the extra work' of actually watching other team's games and only base their opinions through the eyes of their own networks.

Just started one. Please delete it.

Highlight of the game so far? I am watching the Florida feed and they just crapped on Glenn Healy and how Toronto media "don't do the extra work' of actually watching other team's games and only base their opinions through the eyes of their own networks.

Tonight will go a long way to determining whether they're going to go on their heartbreaking meaningless run to end the year.

Big game tonight for the tank effort.

How many people are actually at this game? You'd think Florida was fighting for McDavid instead of a playoffs spot.

Hopefully, Panik's hands come around. I like his play other than his whiffing the last bunch of games. He finishes checks and will go down for the block and plays the boards pretty well.

Back