• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Good The Bad & The Ugly - Game 74 - Habs vs Preds

This is a few games now that Subban tries to pull a Kovalev and then fooks it up by losing the puck

Overall good game

Gotta find a way to finish better

AG had numerous chances all night.

Overall a good game by Habs, i don't know what subban had in his mind, he could pass to Max earlier before his penalty but played it selfish!

Loss is totally on Subban - he let the team down with his selfishness.

Are you being serious? PK was trying to create a scoring opportunity to win the game. I have no issue with the puck on his stick in OT trying to win. People here want it both ways; hate when we play safe hockey and then call players selfish for trying to win the game...

Are you being serious? PK was trying to create a scoring opportunity to win the game. I have no issue with the puck on his stick in OT trying to win. People here want it both ways; hate when we play safe hockey and then call players selfish for trying to win the game...
Norris trophy winners/candidates are supposed to demonstrate exemplary hockey IQ- that was a low hockey IQ play. Need to recognize & select situations properly.

Best natural athletic talent in the NHL, lowest hockey IQ for an All- Star in the NHl.

BrianWilde
The puck hopped. Subban made the move to pass to Pacioretty and it hopped. All things before that were brilliant.

Аrpon Basu
Subban did so many great things on that shift in OT, then puck bounced on him, he took a penalty and all of a sudden his shift was too long

When exactly should Subban have gone for a change there?

Vinny Damphousse and Gauthier saying Therrein was unfair to Weise since DSP arrived, he played only 7 minutes tonight!

Аrpon Basu ‏
Can't celebrate Subban for doing exactly what he did on that shift, controlling the puck, creating space, then slam him for the same thing

Back