• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Good The Bad & The Ugly - Game 75 - Habs vs Jets

I wouldn't go that far back. Tonight was not good

The issue with him is i am still waiting to see offensive side of his game.Zero point as Habs, Again i know +- is not a measurement stick but he is also in - since he joined Habs(-5), he is -7 in last 5 games!

35 is living his childhood dream (NHL keeper). Only 60 jobs there at any one time.

I guess if being humiliated in front of thousands of people game after game is your boyhood dream, then I guess so. Although he does make a nice salary.

Tonight was simply the Habs getting a taste of their own medicine in the first.

Second & third periods was Winnipeg holding a lead and having an edge in possession. Wish the Habs could do that.

Last edited:
I feel bad for him. The guy has only made a shade over $3M and he's already 25. Tough life.

? Tokarski?

I'm not sure he has $1M in total earnings during his pro career. This is the first season he's making a real NHL salary.

The difference IMO was lack of finish, not size or softness - better finish & the Hab score 3 in the first. MB needs to find that finish this off season.

That and Shitarski.

No surprise on the lack of finishers, simply being on top of the shots and territorial play once in a while is encouraging regardless who is between the pipes.

It's not worth burning out Price. 35 should get two more starts this season.

The good thing is finding a respectable backup goalie in this league now is easy in the summer. Look around solid performances by backups this year. However enough of these small goalies , we need to get someone over 6' and 200 pounds, the game of smallish goalies is dwindling.

But he can make 5-6 mil as a UFA cause he is a RH hand shot in a weak free agent year

:seeya: don't hit your head on the way out

Last 5 games he's been really below average and pretty weak on some important plays. I thought he would have brought something offensive here. I have no idea how he was a #2 in EDM.

More Emelin hate for no good reason

It's not hate...the guy has been very mediocre this year.

Very few good stretches...he's a turnover machine and still has the same brain cramps positioning wise.

He was atrocious last night

It's not hate...the guy has been very mediocre this year.

Very few good stretches...he's a turnover machine and still has the same brain cramps positioning wise.

He was atrocious last night

He may have had a bad game, but we are better with him in the lineup than with him out for the most part

Back