• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Good The Bad & The Ugly - Game 77 - Lightning vs Habs

Nice to see Subban match best goal total (14) and post career high pts (54).
And Galchenyuk had 4 shots, which is much better showing.
Pateryn & Emelin 9 hits between em, but Pateryn was only Hab to be -2.
Somone gave Petry 3rd star? When was his 2nd bad game in a row.
Tampa coach more excited to beat Habs than clinch playoffs, it showed that Tampa wanted this game much more than sleepy Habs did.

5 more exhibition games till real season begins.

I think you have to admit that it doesn't feel like a top tier team even though the points say we are. Like you say, the playoffs are different and I challenge anyone on here to come and say they feel confident we will go to the final or win the cup.

parity

I hope Pateryn doesn't get yanked by Therrien for that mistake.

I really like his game as a depth dmen....I want him to gain more and more confidence. I'd rather have Pateryn at #6 going forward....

Emelin is still trying to get his syncro back.....guy missed so much time on past 2 years. I wouldn't be too worried about him.......yet

They did but damn what the hell was with us letting the lawyer's team make the stretch pass on us all night. I thought we were the guys who did that exclusively while the lawyer's team was the awesome unit that built up offence?

Price was brutal on the first two goals, no way he should have let Drouin or the other guy score.

I won't worry like some here.....not until we lose the first game of a series against Tampa....then I'll start to worry.

Until then, we have just as much chances as they do to succeed in the playoffs.

Fun third period but that's it. First two were brutal, plus the drunk moron sitting right behind my two kids dropping f-bombs all night. Oh well. What's amazing is that TB has beaten us five times all season and we are still ahead of them. But they are way more skilled than us. Not even close. And they were missing seven regulars. Yikes.

P.S. Stop acquiring players from crappy teams like the Sabres and last season's Panthers.

Back