• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Golf Thread

Re: 2015 Season Golf Thread

ugh

hate z johnson for no real reason

wanted day or speith to win though

I've been to Northern Wales many times and I understand completely what the golfers were dealing with.

Day wins.

Two Canadians in the top 10 but Hearn cant make any birdies late.

That's p cool.

Buddy of mine entered into a local 2-man best ball tournament this week. Won the qualifier by a stroke at +1. Never played in tougher conditions. Wind gusts up to 60km/h.

I took a 100 yard 56d wedge when I thought the wind died down, once it made it over the trees the wind kicked it easily 40 yards to the left. Just insane.

I can do the same after about 12 Pilsner on hole 9. Or at least that how I remember it. Lol. Very impressive at such a young age.

Yeah it's a pretty impressive back swing. Add that he's like 6'6 and you get a ton of club head speed.

Last summer my dad was golfing with him and they were on a 360 yard par 4 and Curtis had to "lay up" and use a 3 wood cause he figured he'd overdrive the green with a driver... and he put it on the green.

Yeah, that backswing is extreme.

Funny thing, my shoulder injury has caused me to dial back on the backswing and I'm hitting it longer and more accurately. Weird game, golf.

Yeah it's a pretty impressive back swing. Add that he's like 6'6 and you get a ton of club head speed.

Last summer my dad was golfing with him and they were on a 360 yard par 4 and Curtis had to "lay up" and use a 3 wood cause he figured he'd overdrive the green with a driver... and he put it on the green.

I have the same problem.

Back