• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Round 2: Habs-Lightning General Discussion Thread

Re: Round 1: Habs-Sens General Discussion Thread

frauds? no. vulnerable to any team with size down the middle or on the back end who can smash your smurfs? yes. too heavily dependent on an excellent goalie? yes. a top cup contender? no.

The funny part is that Price has yet to steal a game this series. Has had no need to. We have been pinging your goalies with 40 plus shots per game. If the pp was clicking at all the games would not be close. Im not even sure you know what a cup contender is lol

The funny part is that Price has yet to steal a game this series. Has had no need to. We have been pinging your goalies with 40 plus shots per game. If the pp was clicking at all the games would not be close. Im not even sure you know what a cup contender is lol

[video=youtube;3QsNXd57Ppw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QsNXd57Ppw[/video]

Sens fans are cocky as hell when winning and bitter as shit when losing. Funny bunch lol

What is more fruity than chanting the name of a guy with 0G, 0A, -1?

frauds? no. vulnerable to any team with size down the middle or on the back end who can smash your smurfs? yes. too heavily dependent on an excellent goalie? yes. a top cup contender? no.

They're one of the 3 teams that have a realistic chance to come out of the East, and an Eastern team can definitely win the Cup this season. Does that make them a top contender? The next few weeks will decide that.

Well five years ago after the Penguins dispatched the Senators in six, Korea proclaimed that no team would ever play the Penguins that tough, that there was no way any team would beat them that year. We might not have played them as tough as the Senators, we just beat them.

Well five years ago after the Penguins dispatched the Senators in six, Korea proclaimed that no team would ever play the Penguins that tough, that there was no way any team would beat them that year. We might not have played them as tough as the Senators, we just beat them.

again, brutal with facts counsellor. brutal. we were annihilated that series. we were awful. darth gerber and sean donovan were our two best players. there isn't a chance in hell i thought or said "we played them super tough"- we were awful that series, and i never thought or said otherwise.

We are a bunch of frauds

again, brutal with facts counsellor. brutal. we were annihilated that series. we were awful. darth gerber and sean donovan were our two best players. there isn't a chance in hell i thought or said "we played them super tough"- we were awful that series, and i never thought or said otherwise.

bullshit, you vehemently claimed you played them tough in 2010 and that no one could beat them, then we did the next series.

Sen fans were definitely bragging about how well they played against the Pens. Gerber wasn't even a part of that series. It was Elliott and Lalime.

He is probably thinking we mean a later series they lost to them, not 2009-2010

I don't mind rival fans like hockeylover or JackBurton. They make intelligent posts and are reasonable. Whether I agree with what they write is another story, but I don't mind disagreeing with people. But KB, Johnny & Sensible are just here to troll. I see no value in their posts and I don't even bother reading any of them.

I remember a time when Internet trolls were at least funny. These guys fail at even that.

Dude - u'r hate is clouding u'r judgement. Habs haven't even been "dependent on their excellent goalie" 3-games in....

In other news, those Ticket Restrictions are doing a great job of keeping Habs fans out of the CTC.

CDAMt-GWAAASVTM.jpg

Even the Subban booing was weak. I've heard louder boos for him in the some west conference home rinks where he only plays once a year.

Get with it Ottawa.

Back