• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

NHL DRAFT LOTTERY - APRIL 18, 2015 @ 8 PM ET - CBC

CTheBigPicture

Leafs Moderator
Staff member
The lottery will officially be shown prior to Game 2 of Pittsburgh/NYR playoffs match up.

Odds:

1. Buffalo Sabres 20.0%
2. Arizona Coyotes 13.5%
3. Edmonton Oilers 11.5%
4. Toronto Maple Leafs 9.5%
5. Carolina Hurricanes 8.5%
6. New Jersey Devils 7.5%
7. Philadelphia Flyers 6.5%
8. Columbus Blue Jackets 6.0%
9. San Jose Sharks 5.0%
10. Colorado Avalanche 3.5%
11. Florida Panthers 3.0%
12. Dallas Stars 2.5%
13. Los Angeles Kings 2.0%
14. Boston Bruins 1.0%

Directions for this thread: Let's be superstitious here cause we have nothing else to lean on. YOU, AS A HARDCORE FAN, ARE REQUIRED TO LEAVE AT LEAST THREE POSITIVE MESSAGES BY APRIL 18. We need positive thoughts. Collect enough positive thoughts and we may get McSaviour (either that or someone get a hold of Gary and give him an ultimatum)

As long as the Bruins or Kings don't win, I'm fine.

Florida winning would be a little unfair too, what with their collection of young talent as it is.

God I hope we get McDavid.

I also hope, with equal fervour, that no one below us wins the Draft lottery. Drafting 1st or 4th works for me!

My #1 hope, obviously, is that the Leafs win the draft lottery. But if not, I hope it's Arizona or Edmonton that win instead of Buffalo. Mostly so we won't have to see him as often, and so that when we do eventually get back to the playoffs, our road to advancing won't always go through McDavid.

You just know he'd be yet another one of those ex-Leaf fan Toronto born superstars who'd torch us every time we face him.

I'm pretty sure we are going to have to name our kids "nine" in honor of our odds (Seinfeld joke, for those who don't get it) if we win the lotto.

Man, I want McDavid badly. Have been telling people of that desire for awhile. He would turn everything around here before being drafted.

the lottery is the day before my bday.... therefore the hockey gods have already decided to get me that as a gift.....it's already written

the lottery is the day before my bday.... therefore the hockey gods have already decided to get me that as a gift.....it's already written

Happy birthday.

Beyond the awesomeness of having a generational talent like McJesus, I want this for the rage this will cause throughout the NHL's fanbases. Also, McDavid >.

As long as the Bruins or Kings don't win, I'm fine.

Florida winning would be a little unfair too, what with their collection of young talent as it is.

Eh, Florida has had great prospects for the last decade. It's never gotten them anywhere.

Happy birthday.

Beyond the awesomeness of having a generational talent like McJesus, I want this for the rage this will cause throughout the NHL's fanbases. Also, McDavid >.

Yep. The rage and cries of fixing would be quite enjoyable.

Plus at this point Leaf fans need a break. We've suffered enough.

Throw us a frickin bone here, hockey gods.

We just have to get this. There is just too many shitty things that happened this season - not the very least the finish of this team. Winning this will make up for looking forward to another season of lazy Kessel, invisible Lupul and a disinterested Phaneuf. Oh and Bozak being Bozak.

We got this thing. It just has to happen.

Back