• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Round 1 : Game 1 : Senators vs. Canadiens : Apr. 15th, 2015

interesting to see how your guys really feel about what happened. we'll likely never know, but I bet you there are more than a few of your players who are pissed at PunK for what he's done. he did something completely uncalled for, acted like a total clown afterwards, and now he's exposed them all to what's going to come. that's what selfish players do. that's why he's widely disliked, even on his own team

What happend to Eller was way worst. Eller is a playoff warrior.

If goofballs like Neil try to start anything they will be gone from the game. You can thank your AHL coach for that lol

i'd trade neil out of the game for plekanec being out, or patches. or markov. terrible that that's how it's going, but that's what PunK started and that's what the league has tacitly endorsed.

The happiest people on this site are the people on the Leafs board who don't have to deal with the Sens trolls nearly as much because they're trolling here instead.

I'm actually hoping we sweep the Sens just so they can go away as soon as possible.

i'd trade neil out of the game for plekanec being out, or patches. or markov. terrible that that's how it's going, but that's what PunK started and that's what the league has tacitly endorsed.

Your lust for retribution is not a nice characteristic....just saying

it's terrible that it's come to this, but here we are. your guys have clearly made a tactic out of trying to take out stars. the league has responded by doing nothing. we have likely lost our best forward. we're bigger than you are, and we have more options to plug into our lineup, many of whom are even more physical than who we have in there now.

so we're likely going to have to do what we're going to have to do. your guy started it, and the league has turned a blind eye to it. blame PunK for whats to come.

So Bruins-like. The results will be the same too.

Your lust for retribution is not a nice characteristic....just saying

don't want it to have to be this way. hockey shouldn't have to be played this way. I agree. but PunK, either on his own or under instructions from your coaches, deliberately targeted a player for injury. the ref made the right call on the ice which should have triggered the right reaction from the league. habs alum quintal disagreed. so I guess we have to play the series the way you guys wanted to play it.

you know what's also not a nice characteristic? questioning stone's reaction to being chopped, and supporting PunK jumping around like a clown in the tunnel.

don't want it to have to be this way. hockey shouldn't have to be played this way. I agree. but PunK, either on his own or under instructions from your coaches, deliberately targeted a player for injury. the ref made the right call on the ice which should have triggered the right reaction from the league. habs alum quintal disagreed. so I guess we have to play the series the way you guys wanted to play it.

you know what's also not a nice characteristic? questioning stone's reaction to being chopped, and supporting PunK jumping around like a clown in the tunnel.

I'm sure PK did not mean to hurt Stone...just wanted to make sure he felt that slash. What I explained about PK's reaction makes perfect sense when looked at in real time.

I'm sure PK did not mean to hurt Stone...just wanted to make sure he felt that slash. What I explained about PK's reaction makes perfect sense when looked at in real time.

he absolutely, absolutely wanted to hurt stone. without question. he came down with enough force to break a bone. on a spot that every hockey player knows is entirely vulnerable, not protected, and crucial to playing the game. it was a deliberate attempt to injure, PunK's immediate reaction was to jump around like a fool because he didn't even think it was a penalty, and you guys justifying what he did is ridiculous. it was a goon play right out of the 1950s, and it will likely have to be dealt with the way it was dealt with in the 1950s. it's too bad, but that's what the league has forced on us.

You seem a little more reasonable than the KB

A little...wow, that hurts. ;)

Sorry KB I do miss your posts, but you ranting like a lunatic and rolling around in the gutter with your desire to see retribution is just as pathetic as the Habs fans who beat you there.

he absolutely, absolutely wanted to hurt stone. without question. he came down with enough force to break a bone. on a spot that every hockey player knows is entirely vulnerable, not protected, and crucial to playing the game. it was a deliberate attempt to injure, PunK's immediate reaction was to jump around like a fool because he didn't even think it was a penalty, and you guys justifying what he did is ridiculous. it was a goon play right out of the 1950s, and it will likely have to be dealt with the way it was dealt with in the 1950s. it's too bad, but that's what the league has forced on us.

You are obviously wrong about PK's intention. And the league hasn't forced anything on you.

A little...wow, that hurts. ;)

Sorry KB I do miss your posts, but you ranting like a lunatic and rolling around in the gutter with your desire to see retribution is just as pathetic as the Habs fans who beat you there.

OK, maybe more than a little. :lol

Subban should fight Stone tomorrow and give him a real injury.

Back