• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Playoffs Thread

2006 sure as hell was!

Kind of amused watching Habs/Sens sans talking heads. Is that the CNBC plan or just for games in French?

Bell Center just got quiet.

I wondered if that was just me and my TV.... the "talking heads" audio for the CNBC is somehow on the SAP audio feed. It was like that for DET-TB and WPG-ANA on Thursday on CNBC also. Check your TV settings for that if there are any more CNBC games.

I wondered if that was just me and my TV.... the "talking heads" audio for the CNBC is somehow on the SAP audio feed. It was like that for DET-TB and WPG-ANA on Thursday on CNBC also. Check your TV settings for that if there are any more CNBC games.

I had no problem hearing the Mighty Forslund on CNBC the other night.

I had no problem hearing the Mighty Forslund on CNBC the other night.

Ya, should have mentioned, that was same for me....on a newer TV set with the TW digital box. But on an older set in my home office (just the cable straight into the TV, no box), and on a combo computer monitor/TV, I had to switch to SAP.

He's not wrong. The first round is always good.

Yeah. I know. I got roped in a bit with some of the Chicago/Nashville game the other night. By Tuesday or so, I'll be hooked ... and probably done with Daredevil on Netflix, which will help the attention span.

Loving Daredevil. On episode 10 right now.
That's good to hear. I'm not tuning into Netflix until I've deleted a few more programs that I've recorded, but not yet watched. I'm glad to hear the Daredevil series is good - they really screwed up the movie version.

That's good to hear. I'm not tuning into Netflix until I've deleted a few more programs that I've recorded, but not yet watched. I'm glad to hear the Daredevil series is good - they really screwed up the movie version.

Dear lord .... this is a 1,000 times better than that stupid movie. Forget that nonsense and get ready to enjoy some truly dark Marvel action. It's top shelf.

Alex Burroughs will not be suspended for .game 4 despite picking up an instigator at 18:35 of the 3rd period last night. An instigator in the last 5 minutes carries an automatic 1 game suspension but can be lifted if it's not related to a previous incident in the game, among other reasons. Apparently the Department of Player Safety missed the matching roughing minors assessed to Burrows and Russell earlier in the game.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=764308&navid=nhl:topheads

Dustin Byfuglien must be tired because he is doing everything he can out there to get himself suspended. That cheap shot from behind after Corey Perry's goal was completely uncalled for. The Jets appear cooked anyway, but Byfuglien deserves another suspension.

Dustin Byfuglien must be tired because he is doing everything he can out there to get himself suspended. That cheap shot from behind after Corey Perry's goal was completely uncalled for. The Jets appear cooked anyway, but Byfuglien deserves another suspension.

Coach MO liked the crowd last night, said it was the loudest, wildest crowd ever in the playoffs...I beg to differ speaking from experience down here from previous playoff runs!!!

Back