• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Good The Bad & The Ugly - Round 1 Game 4 - Habs vs Sens

XPOFAN

Tough one to take, but at the end of the day, we didn't play well enough to win. Not the end of the world. Just have to try harder on Friday and close it out at home. Go Habs!!

burn the video tape

this game doesn't even deserve post game commentary

I'm OK when a team loses playing hard and intelligently.

I'm NOT Ok with what I saw there. That was the worst kind of "Fredo hockey"... weak and stupid.

Price hung out to dry.

I'm pretty sure Therrien will be very pleased with the effort & play tonight; They played his system to a T. Ottawa just got a fluke goal, afterall!

Pretty bad Weise is the only guy to score on Anderson in two games... Plek on for the last minute? seriously?

We weren't sharp tonight.

Its obvious we took the foot off the gas tonight

I don't mind another game, but I'm not looking forward to another 3 hours of the Ottawa Senators show on CBC. God I miss RDS's coverage.

Embarrassing effort outside of Price.

This was a game that we needed our top line to produce and they were non existent. Max was disengaged, DD useless as ever, Pleky perimeter in full effect, Chucky hasn't been relevant all series with exception of his fluky OT goal, Gallagher fought hard as usual but we need goals from the top 6. The have been a complete non factor. You can't wait for Flynn, Weise, and Mitchell to lead your offence.

If the PP doesn't get fixed and the top 6 don't get going, we will win this series, but we wont do much more than that.

The no stars of the game:
1) PP
2) Top 6
3) Gilbert and his God awful giveaway

It's only a different series if we play the usual passive, pussy "defensive" system and lose on Friday.

This was a game that we needed our top line to produce and they were non existent. Max was disengaged, DD useless as ever, Pleky perimeter in full effect, Chucky hasn't been relevant all series with exception of his fluky OT goal, Gallagher fought hard as usual but we need goals from the top 6. The have been a complete non factor. You can't wait for Flynn, Weise, and Mitchell to lead your offence.

If the PP doesn't get fixed and the top 6 don't get going, we will win this series, but we wont do much more than that.

1) PP
2) Top 6

But.... But... But...!!! They told me that his possession stats were through the roof!!! What do you mean he's been invisible????

And "Playoff Warrior" Eller has been just as good.

1) PP
2) Top 6

:iagree: :worshippy:

We were completely flat, no legs. Ottawa wasn't much better until they got the goal, then they were good.We gave this one to them-if they were any good they would have blown us out. Completely unacceptable effort.

Back