• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Do you Still believe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XPOFAN

Time for one of these threads as the bandwagon is losing numbers at an alarming rate. I do. Boys will be fired up on Sunday and this loss tonight will be avenged. Have faith people.

Go Habs Go!!!

Time for one of these threads as the bandwagon is losing numbers at an alarming rate. I do. Boys will be fired up on Sunday and this loss tonight will be avenged. Have faith people.

Go Habs Go!!!

We lost Rolex, we have lost the war

They'll win the battle (this series) but they'll lose the war (no Cup) so, in the end, it's all just a pointless exercise.

Next season will be similarly pointless if Therrien is still the head coach.

Can we have 2 GDT's then because some of the jumpers are always the same, so tiring to read through their BS. So many posters say they are gone for the rest of the game and yet they stay posting throughout. So many say they are done with the team for the year and yet they are always here.

Mods should temporarily ban posters who threaten to leave but don't.

Why? I honestly couldn't give a shit. If people want to leave they can. Stay? Sure why not.

I don't take things as personally as many here.

I'm not a person of faith.

But there are real things like effort, preparation, discipline, and chance (Carroll opted for a pass!!!).

In terms of demonstrated results, I don't like what I'm seeing even if they win the series.

I'm not a person of faith.

But there are real things like effort, preparation, discipline, and chance (Carroll opted for a pass!!!).

In terms of demonstrated results, I don't like what I'm seeing even if they win the series.

Is that a yes or a no?

Habs will win this on Sunday. As fan you get frustrated when your team lose, if there is no emotion there is no point to watch the game and you are not a real fan!
And to count guy and some others, you are not here to tell me or others, what to do and who has right and who doesn't.You are not in court dude!
Go habs Go

I believe . . . that the PP is killing the Habs, and Max's injury too. They'll win in 7. Maybe. But they'll get smoked by Tampa.

So instead of bitching like teenage girls, what would you guys do to fix this?

I would insert Gonchar for Gilbert. He's slower but better on the PP.

I'd also insert Malhotra for Flynn. Two goals tonight came off defensive zone faceoff losses.

I'd put the EGG line back together. Put Weise with DD and Pacioretty. Smith-Pelley with Plekanec and PAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back