• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Good The Bad & The Ugly - Round 1 Game 6 - Habs vs Sens

Brandon Prust
Any other Habs fans heart still in their throat?! One of the most intense games I've ever been apart of!!

Pierre LeBrun
Cameron says they debated going to Anderson as early as Game 2 but wanted to give Hammond one more chance

Wrong? I never remember i said Price sucks! did i? If they are not made of thick skin is not my problem! I am not here to baby sit bunch of kids!

I said it 1000 times i praised Price many times, i went through some discussion with some other fans years a go about him when they said he will never be an elite goalie but when he doesn't perform as good as he is capable i mention it too. Too bad some people don't like and it really shameful when some hijacked whole thread about this matter..

Just admit it.

Аrpon Basu
"One of my biggest disappointments of not going to Montreal for Game 7 is the heated toilet seats at the Ritz" - Dave Cameron

LOL!

Price played one game over his head in this playoff and everyone having multiple orgasms, how should poor Anderson feel then, seriously lol

.939 sv% over the 6 games... and that includes one terrible game where he allowed 5 goals on 25 shots.

Admit it.

montreal-canadiens-players-celebrate-their-victory-over-the.jpg

Buffon wins the Cup
Price is at that level
Beat goalie? No question.
Maybe, we'll see, the most decisive player in the NHL

Back