• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Lightning @ Canadiens - Sun May 3, 2015 - 6:00 pm ET

Nice to see Lee & Watson making up for a bad call in game six...these two clowns along with Pollock and Peel got to be the worst Refs in the League.

imo the Canadiens made two really back pick ups in last year's off season (Gilbert & PAP) they really need to stop bring players like that in....if it was me I would try to swing a deal with the Oilers and see if I could get Yakpov or RNH

Yakupov Galchenyuk.... yaada yaada yaada. They both suck watermelons with short straws. Ban the Russkies.

imo the Canadiens made two really back pick ups in last year's off season (Gilbert & PAP) they really need to stop bring players like that in....if it was me I would try to swing a deal with the Oilers and see if I could get Yakpov or RNH

Yes, but he's the guy they'll keep to have the one-two punch with McGenerationalTalent.

Last edited:
Edmonton's ideal trading partner are the defensively stacked Predators. We got Subban and he's not going anywhere.

Back