• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

PLAYOFFS: 2015; WCSF: Ducks @ Flames; Game 4; 05/08/2015

Baltic Gal

Western Conference Simi Finals

48652432015.gif

Game 3

Ducks lead series 2-1

Game 1: Ducks win 6-1
Game 2: Ducks win 3-0
Game 3: Flames win 4-3

Ducks @ Flames

ljsvjjb9bbxvu8n54prrqsqrt.gif
50.gif

05/08/2015

In Calgary, AB, Canada

@6:30PM Pacific Time

Preview:

[h=1]Refreshed Ducks Face Resurgent Flames in Game 4[/h]

DUCKS at FLAMES

TV: NBCSN, SN, TVA Sports

Anaheim leads best-of-7 series 2-1

Fresh off a two-day retreat to Banff, Alberta, the Anaheim Ducks are hoping to move one win from the Western Conference Third Round in Game 4 of the second round against the Calgary Flames at Scotiabank Saddledome on Friday.

The Ducks escaped to the neighboring resort community following a 4-3 overtime loss to the Flames in Game 3 on Tuesday. Anaheim had an upbeat practice Thursday.

"Guys were enthusiastic," Ducks defenseman Cam Fowler said. "We had a lot of energy. We took care of some things that we wanted to, and even though we came out here to, at times, relax and unwind a little bit, I still think in the back of all of our minds it was all business and focused on Friday. That's what we have to do. We let them gain some confidence. If I were them, I'd certainly feel they've got a good chance to get back in the series now.

"It's up to us to respond to that, and I think we'll certainly do that and be ready for Friday night."

Anaheim coach Bruce Boudreau altered his lines, using Tomas Fleischmann on a line with Rickard Rakell and Andrew Cogliano, and putting rookie Jiri Sekac with Nate Thompson and Tim Jackman.

Fleischmann hasn't played since the Ducks' Game 4 victory against the Winnipeg Jets that completed a first-round sweep. Sekac has yet to play in the 2015 Stanley Cup Playoffs.

"I was just trying to see some stuff because I knew we were going to do line rushes and I wanted just to see fits and stuff like that," Boudreau said. "It'll probably be more back to the same for the most part [Friday]."

Flames forward Lance Bouma, who hasn't played since sustaining an upper-body injury on April 7, could make his Stanley Cup Playoff debut. He took line rushes in Calgary alongside Matt Stajan and David Jones.
"This is the time of year you want to play always," said Bouma, who led the Flames with 264 hits and finished first among their forwards with 82 blocked shots in the regular season. "Playoffs are huge. It's what you play for all year, so it would be nice to get out there. But I'm just going through the process right now."

h617C4E0E

hE85C2CFC

We werent very good in the Winnipeg series either ya know lol. We coulda lost 3 of those 4 or shoulda.

We should be down 2-1 in this series. 3-1 after tonight.

Were just being out worked. Their kids want it more.

We werent very good in the Winnipeg series either ya know lol. We coulda lost 3 of those 4 or shoulda.

We should be down 2-1 in this series. 3-1 after tonight.

Were just being out worked. Their kids want it more.

So you're saying the Ducks from the winnipeg series DID show up?:smilewinkgrin:

That 4 min PP with our 5 on 3 PK was the difference.

The one thing I can say were doing just as well as the regular season, were finding ways to win those close games.

*minus game 3.

Back