• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2021-22 Edition

Re: Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2015-16 Edition

67 is still the only legitimate first liner we have but he needs help. We need to add 2 more first liners to complement our top 6, a pretty tall order.

Not if MB starts to unload the garbage.

Top 3:
DD - $3.5m
Eller - $3.5m
Emelin - $4.1m

Then you shop here:
http://www.generalfanager.com/freea...position=All&shoots=Both&team=all&RFA=1&UFA=1

Staal,
Stamkos,
Lucic,
Backes,
Ladd,
Perron,
Boedker,

There are more options that just that that I would also consider to be upgrades.

67 is still the only legitimate first liner we have but he needs help. We need to add 2 more first liners to complement our top 6, a pretty tall order.
Id say gallagher is a top line rw.

Look at rws around the nhl. Point totals are not pretty.

Id say gallagher is a top line rw.

Look at rws around the nhl. Point totals are not pretty.

Only by the principle that there is at least 30 RW in the league by definition, but by that same principle Plekanec is also a first line center.

Look at the teams you are comparing us to.They are not a 1 man team.We can not afford to have him injured at all.

We're not a one man team at all. As previously mentioned with AVERAGE goaltending we are a top 6 Eastern team. With our best player in the lineup we're top 3.

Havent looked lately. Where is he in ppg by rws.

Im willing to bet not low 20s like plek

Havent looked lately. Where is he in ppg by rws.

Im willing to bet not low 20s like plek

If I look at Points per 60 minutes at even strength for all forwards, he's 30 and Plekanec is 32. I picked even strength because I didn't want to penalize PK guys like Plekanec. So they both would be top 20 at least. Gallagher might even be to 10 for RWs.

http://stats.hockeyanalysis.com/rat...wards&minutes=50&disp=1&sort=PCT&sortdir=DESC

Rw is just such a shit position right now in terms of putting up points. There is no depth. No reason he cant be a top line rw.

We need a number 1 c and nimber 2 rw

Rw is just such a shit position right now in terms of putting up points. There is no depth. No reason he cant be a top line rw.

We need a number 1 c and nimber 2 rw

I agree that it's going to be hard to find a better RW than Gallagher. He' probably top 20 in the league right now, as crazy as it sounds.

Me neither. A solid #2 though.

And i think we all agree that a solid #2 means nothing unless you have a solid #1......which has been the Habs situation for 20+ years now.

And Molson entrusted this group of guys to develop Galchenyuk. We've waited 20 years for a #1 center, and we are dicking around with Chuckie.

Staal isn't signing in Mtl on July 1st, neither are any of the others, only strategy w any hope is what MBs been doing, deadline acquisition & hoping the Mtl experience will convince player to stay on.

Back