• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2021-22 Edition

Re: Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2015-16 Edition

Darren Dreger saying Ryan Johansen is "softly" available. Meaning Kerkaleinen isn't actively shopping him but if he gets calls he wil listen.

Apparently he was demoted to the 4rth line last game.

Would you involve AG in a deal for him?
Yes

Why are you insinuating everyone is eager to get rid of him?

johansen is a great talent and unfortunately a package of Eller, Emelin, Tinordi, Andrighetto and a 2nd won't do it

You need to give to get

And when you have given too much, are you any further ahead?

Some would argue it would not be enough.

I would be on the fence about that but definitely leaning more towards that it would not be enough.

I mean Johansen has put up two pretty impressive seasons and he's only 23

I like the deal, but you aren't really solving the problem (not enough top 9 players) if you move one to get another.

I'd probably do it, but my hesitation is that it really limits the cap space to make three lines with.

I like the deal, but you aren't really solving the problem (not enough top 9 players) if you move one to get another.

I'd probably do it, but my hesitation is that it really limits the cap space to make three lines with.

That.

A Righty/Lefty talented 1-2 punch down the middle is ideal, but only if CBJ were to accept a package not including Galchenyuk - i.e. Plekanec + Beaulieu +.... I'd do it.

Otherwise prefer looking to "add pieces" - rumor has it Simmonds is being shopped in Philly, Hextall apparently looking for defensively aware big body C.

Eller for Simmonds? Close in cap hit, may need to tack on pick/prospect to close out.

That.

A Righty/Lefty talented 1-2 punch down the middle is ideal, but only if CBJ were to accept a package not including Galchenyuk - i.e. Plekanec + Beaulieu +.... I'd do it.

Otherwise prefer looking to "add pieces" - rumor has it Simmonds is being shopped in Philly, Hextall apparently looking for defensively aware big body C.

Eller for Simmonds? Close in cap hit, may need to tack on pick/prospect to close out.
We should do that move. Hell add a 1st or a really good prospect.

Apparently Poile is also looking to acquire a C for the Preds.

Eller for Forsberg? :smilewinkgrin:

Do teams actually want Eller? Considering everyone around here seems to want to ship him the @#$% out.

One teams trash is another teams treasure?

eller is an average internet legend

Apparently Poile is also looking to acquire a C for the Preds.

Eller for Forsberg? :smilewinkgrin:

They're looking for offense...they've been shutout three games in a row.

I'd rather keep AG if possible

Well so would I...what a dream it would be to have a 1-2 punch of AG and Johansen at center.

But unless you're willing to deal Gallagher I don't see what else Kerkaleinen would want in return

eller is an average internet legend

When you have a GM apparently saying that Eller is on the block every three months that says it all.

I'm sure a team would take him, big body in the Western conference is always desirable, but the return would not be anything special

Well so would I...what a dream it would be to have a 1-2 punch of AG and Johansen at center.

But unless you're willing to deal Gallagher I don't see what else Kerkaleinen would want in return

Well I would rather give up Gally than AG even though I would prefer not to give up either one

Well I would rather give up Gally than AG even though I would prefer not to give up either one

That's a tough one....There's really no one like Gallagher in the league.

Back