• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2021-22 Edition

Re: Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2015 Summer Edition

Only one who would hurt is Scherbak.

Any other prospect i'm fine with.

Can't see Scherbak going the other way. Hudon, Sven, that's the type of prospect I could see and would hope the Hawks would get in return.

I suspect the prospect will be DLR, prefer one of the midgets like Ghetto

Rumor out there the deal on the table for Sharp from MB is DLR, Thrower and a 2nd rounder. If true, would you do it?

Too much! Chicago should be glad to just unload him

I suspect the prospect will be DLR, prefer one of the midgets like Ghetto

Gilbert and a B level prospect like Ghetto, Thomas, bournival or pateryn is what I'm fine with.

Sorry but I want to keep JDR

BrianWilde
Y'all seem to think he's getting Sharp but I think he's smarter than that. I think he's hoping Hudon/Scherbak's got game

BrianWilde
Y'all seem to think he's getting Sharp but I think he's smarter than that. I think he's hoping Hudon/Scherbak's got game

Scherbak , McCarron wont be part of any Sharp deal, he will move lesser pieces .

Haven't seen it mentioned, with only $6.4M cap space to sign some 8 players for Pens, would think Perron will be made available for a much smaller price than Rutherford paid to acquire him, just sayin...

MB is not trading Scherback for a 33 year old. It's just not how he works. He's not Glen Sather.

You mean he isn't Bob Gainey, who traded a prospect (McDonaugh) for a broken-down, overpaid Gomez. Sather was the shrewd one there.

Would he be worth a 1 year league min contract???

Would he be worth a 1 year league min contract???

Absolutely. Make it league minimum, but with *major* bonuses. 1 million bonus if he pots 25. 2 million for 30. Could have an insane bargain on our hands...

I don't think he would hit 40 points on a 2nd line with PP time here.

His best season was a 50 point season when he was younger.

We'd most likely have another PAP situation on our hands where MT would probably not even want to play him

You're likely right. But if he's hit bottom and has recommitted himself, you never know. Money can be a powerful motivator. Not a big downside for us to sign him at league minimum, no? He definitely has talent, and is still only 30...

Are people actually thinking about signing AK47? Seriously?

Back