• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2021-22 Edition

Re: Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2016-17 Edition

You don't watch world cup do you? Plus, numbers don't lie.

DLC and Hockey30 both have the Habs in the mix for Tyler Boland.

I had to research him, hence why I posted some info on the young man......

I have not logged in here is some time. I have been here since the start. It use to be fun... well not so much anymore. We lost some interesting posters who had their own personalities. Now we got i always have to be correct posters and i did it first posters. Is this post really necessary or do you even realize that it is annoying? This was meant for BKerr last comment

I have not logged in here is some time. I have been here since the start. It use to be fun... well not so much anymore. We lost some interesting posters who had their own personalities. Now we got i always have to be correct posters and i did it first posters. Is this post really necessary or do you even realize that it is annoying? This was meant for BKerr last comment

how are things in China?

I wasn't pointing out that I was first.

I was pointing out that my post had more current and up to date information. There are some things in the that Eyes On the Prize report that were outdated cause it was two weeks old. That was the point of my post, that there was newer rumors and information available that wasn't stated in that article.

But sure.... Here's a question though. Do you realize that logging in with the intention to complain about someone else, when you have not been around, and have added nothing positive to the discussion in weeks, is also annoying? It also makes you look like a douchebag.

Well I've missed your input. Doesn't mean much I know.

I was pointing out that my post had more current and up to date information. There are some things in the that Eyes On the Prize report that were outdated cause it was two weeks old. That was the point of my post, that there was newer rumors and information available that wasn't stated in that article.

But sure.... Here's a question though. Do you realize that logging in with the intention to complain about someone else, when you have not been around, and have added nothing positive to the discussion in weeks, is also annoying? It also makes you look like a douchebag.

Always gotta get the last word in eh. Is there anyone here you have not got into it with? I am serious, i may have not logged in but i read the post everyday. This place is going to be a ghost town. The posters are fewer and fewer. Calling people a douchebag is very mature by the way. As i mentioned i have been here since day one. Back from the old forum. Lots have left since someone new came around... coincidence.. i think not. I do not not give a shit if you think my post are adding anything.

You do rub people the wrong way. Hell I want to choke you sometimes.

You do rub people the wrong way. Hell I want to choke you sometimes.

Well someone just made my ignore list. Acts like he is in the fourth grade. Does no good for this forum in my opinion. Always insulting and people do not come here anymore. But anyways. I would rather have xpo back.

Always gotta get the last word in eh. Is there anyone here you have not got into it with? I am serious, i may have not logged in but i read the post everyday. This place is going to be a ghost town. The posters are fewer and fewer. Calling people a douchebag is very mature by the way. As i mentioned i have been here since day one. Back from the old forum. Lots have left since someone new came around... coincidence.. i think not. I do not not give a shit if you think my post are adding anything.
You log in specifically to call me out... you are being a douchebag.

You were willing to dish it out and take shots at me... dont be surprised if i respond. Do you think you can just call people out and not have to listen to the response?

Back