• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2021-22 Edition

Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2016-17 Edition

FWIW - Per Georges Laracque: Radulov will resign for 3-yrs @ $7M cap hit. To be announced after completion of expansion draft.

Re: Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2016-17 Edition

If the Islanders rumor of Leddy + Beauvillier is true, thats not a bad deal, though I'd try for Barzal.

In my fantasy world this morning I was doing that trade plus trading our 1st to Vegas for them to pick Plekanec and trade us Marchessault. In about 3 trades we would be the Flying Frenchmen once again.

In my fantasy world this morning I was doing that trade plus trading our 1st to Vegas for them to pick Plekanec and trade us Marchessault. In about 3 trades we would be the Flying Frenchmen once again.
Forgot to imagine adding Stall to the acquiring mix along with sending over a 2nd to LV

Doan is FINISHED

I have no interest, even as a fourth liner. He's done.

Forgot to imagine adding Stall to the acquiring mix along with sending over a 2nd to LV

I imagine you meant Staal. I have a hard time imagining Vegas passing on Dumba. They will not be picking Staal.

Yup meant Staal.

I suspect Minny will cough up a pick or two from future drafts & strike up a deal with LV or a 3-way type deal with multiple teams.

At the end of the day I suspect real damage to the existing 30-NHL team rosters will be negligible and LV will end up with what McPhee wanted all along....all kinds of picks over next 3-drafts and good odds for #1 overall over next couple of seasons. #win/win

Last edited:

Imagine:

1) Add Drouin.
2) Use the Vegas schmozzle to find a semi-decent D.
3) Use 27 properly.

Assume Radulov is signed, and 14 and 74 are shot into space.

That's a better team.
Why would you pollute space like that?

Is Marchesault capable of repeating what he did last year?

The kids hustles every shift. Gallagher with softer hands. He won't park in front though.

Is Marchesault capable of repeating what he did last year?

His shooting percentage was a little high a 16.6% but not as high as Byron.

He might not get 30 again, but 20-25? sure.

Newsday in NY apparently reporting that a Galchenyuk for Hamonic deal is on the table.

Not really looking for a RHD.

The Leddy offer makes more sense for the Habs....

Weird. I can't see anything on Newsday or from Arthur Staple about that.

Its a paragraph in the Kulemin story.

http://www.newsday.com/sports/hocke...hts-in-expansion-draft-sources-say-1.13748697

"The Avalanche’s Matt Duchene has been the Isles’ most coveted target, along with Oilers wing Jordan Eberle. The Isles also have been in talks with the Canadiens regarding forward Alex Galchenyuk. All three of those teams are searching for defensemen and the Islanders are believed willing to surrender Travis Hamonic to upgrade their offense."

Hamonic wants to go to a western team if memory serves me correct.

So don't know if he would be happy in Montreal

Hamonic wants to go to a western team if memory serves me correct.

So don't know if he would be happy in Montreal
He doesnt care about that anymore.

He wanted to be close to an ill family member but that situation is no longer an issue.

Back