• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2021-22 Edition

Re: Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2016-17 Edition

What's done is done. If he can contribute as one of our 12 forwards - and he can just based on his size - then it's okay. It's better than our first rounders who never even made it with us like Fisher and Chipchurra, etc.

in fairness, Byle Chipchura did play for us, just not very well. He has that on Brent Bilodeau, Lindsay Vallis, Alain Heroux, Jocelyn Gauvreau and Fischer.

I was trying to be factious. I guess it was lost in translation.

No, the problem is that you don't know how be facetious, nor apparently do you know how to spell it. Must be "White Privilege" that has allowed you get as far as you have despite these deficiencies.

No, the problem is that you don't know how be facetious, nor apparently do you know how to spell it. Must be "White Privilege" that has allowed you get as far as you have despite these deficiencies.

My apologies. Please see my previous post, now with correction.

Thanks again for the heads up.

A heist for the Habs. Lands has averaged 59 points the last 3 years . This year the team stinks and he is having a bad year but so is 11 , Toews , Kopitar , among others .

He is 24 and locked up fair money for 3 years . Even that Bruin trade is a steal for the Bruins .

We are giving them nothing that can help them right now .

Nate is 24 and who knows if he will be anything more than an enigmatic unknown. MM maybe develops into a Boyle useful 3rd liner .

Juulsen is a good prospect who might be a top 4 top 4 one day but is 2 years away minimum.

Our top pick is 22-28 range where you need 3-4 years of development .

Unless Sakic gets a legit young building piece like Chabot or MCavoy and or solid young players on rosters who can play do nothing and keep him . GL can be part of your today and future and only 24.

From our perspective that's a lot of depth to give up for one player. Two roster players + potentially two more, all at least decent quality. We get the better player but it definitely decimates our depth.

From our perspective that's a lot of depth to give up for one player. Two roster players + potentially two more, all at least decent quality. We get the better player but it definitely decimates our depth.

please...... what depth

Nate is shit most nights and at 24 he is close to bust status and utterly worthless in a trade . How many more years are we going to wait for development .

MM I have always supported him but most will claim he is garbage and a wasted sperm cell and has limited upside .

NJ lets chat in 2018-2019 for an update plus we have Chevy ready to play next year .

Our top pick...we cant draft in round 1 and will probably do better with our 2 second rounders .

If you are a GM are you making that deal for Kadri , Schwartz, among other comparables to GL.

I would fire our GM for not pulling that trigger if that deal was presented to us .

A heist for the Habs. Lands has averaged 59 points the last 3 years . This year the team stinks and he is having a bad year but so is 11 , Toews , Kopitar , among others .

He is 24 and locked up fair money for 3 years . Even that Bruin trade is a steal for the Bruins .

We are giving them nothing that can help them right now .

Nate is 24 and who knows if he will be anything more than an enigmatic unknown. MM maybe develops into a Boyle useful 3rd liner .

Juulsen is a good prospect who might be a top 4 top 4 one day but is 2 years away minimum.

Our top pick is 22-28 range where you need 3-4 years of development .

Unless Sakic gets a legit young building piece like Chabot or MCavoy and or solid young players on rosters who can play do nothing and keep him . GL can be part of your today and future and only 24.

No.

please...... what depth

Nate is shit most nights and at 24 he is close to bust status and utterly worthless in a trade . How many more years are we going to wait for development .

MM I have always supported him but most will claim he is garbage and a wasted sperm cell and has limited upside .

NJ lets chat in 2018-2019 for an update plus we have Chevy ready to play next year .

Our top pick...we cant draft in round 1 and will probably do better with our 2 second rounders .

If you are a GM are you making that deal for Kadri , Schwartz, among other comparables to GL.

I would fire our GM for not pulling that trigger if that deal was presented to us .
Not saying I wouldn't do it but that's 2 current and 2 probable roster players that will need to be replaced, that's a lot.

Yeah Nate isn't shit most nights. He is actually playing pretty decent. So if you trade him who replaces him on the left side? Barbs??? No thank you.

It's too much to give for one player. We have no one to replace the guys we're trading.

Hahahahaha.

Ryan is having a worse season than Plekanec and still has five years to go at a $7.25M AAV.

Hahahahaha.

Ryan is having a worse season than Plekanec and still has five years to go at a $7.25M AAV.

Bobby Ryan is and has been overrated even at the time the Sens acquired him

Pretty clear they lost that trade

Habs scouts have been following the Oilers of late.

Also, apparently there's a rumor that the Sens offered up Bobby Ryan for Pleks

http://www.danslescoulisses.com/fr/...oueurs-des-oilers-et-des-senateurs-en-rafale/

Love how this article doesn't even mention that the sens offered up bobby Ryan for Plek. It just says that Bobby Ryan is probably on the block for the Sens (ok not probably, for sure). Like Plek is on the block for us (wonder why after no PP times in a while, all of the sudden, he starts to play on the PP?).

Anyway, I don't think any sane GM wants anything to do with Bobby Ryan and when you add his pathetic contract, there is zero chances.

Yet Ryan still has more points than Landeskog this year..and probably won't cost much to acquire, will be a pure salary dump.

Yet Ryan still has more points than Landeskog this year..and probably won't cost much to acquire, will be a pure salary dump.

Both Ryan and Landeskog are "grass is always greener on the other side" type guys.

They are only a real help to us if:

1) Ottawa eats a lot of Ryan's salary and it goes against their cap (not sure if that's even possible).
2) We don't trade away more than 1 player that is key piece to our current HEALTHY lineup for Landeskog.

Back