• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2021-22 Edition

Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2017-18 Edition

Nah Bobby Ryan doesn’t fit the character based reasoning behind MBs “high end moves” - it’ll be an overpayment for a Boone Jenner / Cam Atkinson type

Re: Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2017-18 Edition

Ryan would clear waivers with that contract

7.2 mil cap hit until 2021-22

Habs will be lucky to have more than two 20 goal scorers and even one player to reach 60 measly points at seasons end. Mind boggling.

Supposedly according to some Pittsburgh sports journalist , Plekanec deal to Penguins is almost finalized,delayed by Xmas break.

Supposedly according to some Pittsburgh sports journalist , Plekanec deal to Penguins is almost finalized,delayed by Xmas break.

Habs realizing that they are sellers or addition by subtraction?

I am hearing that we maybe close to a few deals after the break with Benn in play .

Addition by subtraction? Plekanec has been out best faceoff center all season. If this rumor is indeed true then I hope it isn't for nothing. Hopefully a solid prospect is coming back our way.

Addition by subtraction? Plekanec has been out best faceoff center all season. If this rumor is indeed true then I hope it isn't for nothing. Hopefully a solid prospect is coming back our way.

Cool, faceoffs.

I love watching faceoffs.

I can sit down for two hours and just marvel at the beauty that is winning faceoffs.

I'm going to go find a tomas plekanec highlight reel of faceoff wins.

Back