• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2021-22 Edition

Re: Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2017-18 Edition

Every time you hire a rookie in any position, you should be ready to accept some growing pain in exchange of potential. But that time is over.

I'd be quite happy to swap Max for McD. We'd finally have our top defence pairing set. Then we can trade our top 3 pick for a top centre.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Text.gif

Haha nice work.

I'd be quite happy to swap Max for McD. We'd finally have our top defence pairing set. Then we can trade our top 3 pick for a top centre.

Is it management that is dead set against a rebuild or is it just you?

This is exactly what's wrong with Habs fans. Always want to morgate the future for the now. And remains mediocre forever.

This is exactly what's wrong with Habs fans. Always want to morgate the future for the now. And remains mediocre forever.

Ya why can't we just make a trade and sign someone and then we will be the highest scoring club and have the best d and prospects? Lol

We are becoming Toronto with how naive some fans are. Ya I said it.

We are becoming Toronto with how naive some fans are. Ya I said it.

It so dumb.

Tear this down. Now. Enough tinkering. Blow it up and rebuild it from the ground up.

The Habs will win a cup much sooner if they went through a 3-5 year rebuild than if they try in vain to make a run with the core they have now.

I will seriously contemplate taking a step back from this team if they trade Max for someone over the age of 25 with a contract. This is a player that can obtain multiple picks and prospects including 1st rounders if done correctly.

I will esp lose my shit if he is traded for an older player with a contract to accommodate a near 33 year old Weber. Weber isn't part of the future either.

Back