• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2021-22 Edition

Re: Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2017-18 Edition

Max never played with a decent center and yet scored 35 goals every year. We just need 2 GMs that think their centers will unleash his potential, which might very well be the case. Max with a guy like CMD sounds intriguing enough.

Alzner isn't going anywhere. You don't sign a free agent in July and then trade him less than a year later, not if you ever want to be taken seriously by any other UFA in the future.

Sent from my SGP521 using Tapatalk

Who cares? With any luck MB won't even be the one doing the signings this summer.

How much was Therrien still owed? I'm wondering if Bergevin was ordered to get that money back. Pretty sure saving $9m would do it.

How much was Therrien still owed? I'm wondering if Bergevin was ordered to get that money back. Pretty sure saving $9m would do it.

I was wondering about that. And what about his own contract? Would he get Markov's and Radulov's money in a lump sum?

Alzner isn't going anywhere. You don't sign a free agent in July and then trade him less than a year later, not if you ever want to be taken seriously by any other UFA in the future.

Sent from my SGP521 using Tapatalk

Regardless he’s not tradeable, no team is taking tyat contract on.

Bozovin is not going to trade Weber.

Bozovin.jpg

If he traded PK he will trade anyone. How do you people come up with this stuff?? The man is the totally unpredictable.
He traded Subban because he hated him. Weber is Bozovin's dream
No talk, no flash, just chip off boards.

If he traded PK he will trade anyone. How do you people come up with this stuff?? The man is the totally unpredictable.
Bergevin inherited Subban. He chose Weber. Big difference. He also chose Alzner. So the only way either of them get dealt is if Bergevin's replacement decides to get rid of them.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

MB has no morals or loyalty. He would trade his mother

Bergevin inherited Subban. He chose Weber. Big difference. He also chose Alzner. So the only way either of them get dealt is if Bergevin's replacement decides to get rid of them.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

He didn't chose Weber not a chance . He hated 76 and this is the best he could replace him with on short notice.

Drubust was his chosen saviour

Back