• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2021-22 Edition

Re: Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2017-18 Edition

Petry was a trade.

I count resigned rentals as UFAs. I see it as 2 different transactions, a trade for a rental and then a UFA signing. You don't have to agree with it but that's how I see it. I also count Kovalev as a UFA.

Some of these were trades. We are talking about UFA signings. I am fine with trades making your team better. The discussion is about winning a cup via free agency.

Nope, all UFAs, except Callahan with fits into my definition (resigned rental), but not yours.

20 Mil to spend. The suspense is killing me. That should be enough to get JT, PS and some help to play with Weber.

The trade market this summer should be as interesting as ever

Poetentially big names available

That’s where Bergevin will take on some team’s cap dump so that team can sign Tavares out from under him.

I agree. Pleky and Gudbranson would be nice.

That’s where Bergevin will take on some team’s cap dump so that team can sign Tavares out from under him.

Sad part is, you were trying to be funny but I could totally see it ending up that way

I would definitely take 2 bad contracts with 1-2 years left in return for 2 first rounders and prospects .

We are going nowhere in that time frame but stockpiling assets should be our goal.

We are not getting JT so no bother wasting money on a brittle PS at 32 to rot in decline on another stupid contract .

I would be on the phone looking for salary dumps and trying to take advantage of teams mistakes

I really don't want anything to do with Statsny.....

If at the end of the day Statsny is all we will get, I'd rather we blow that money on extending Max, getting someone to play with Weber's, and keep the rest to extend Chuckie in a year.

If at the end of the day Statsny is all we will get, I'd rather we blow that money on extending Max, getting someone to play with Weber's, and keep the rest to extend Chuckie in a year.

respending on Max is the dumbest move we can make , and 27 is leaving in 2 years or traded by then

What's going on here? I swear I get more flow in my conversations with my dog.

I do not have an issue on a two or three year deal.

Dahlin...... until Weber gets hurt.

I do not have an issue on a two or three year deal.

The centre situation is so bad , I wouldnt be surprised if MB makes a move like this. But doubt Statsny would go for anything less than 4 years.

The centre situation is so bad , I wouldnt be surprised if MB makes a move like this. But doubt Statsny would go for anything less than 4 years.

I do fear we will try to get Statsny.

Back