• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2021-22 Edition

Re: Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2016-17 Edition

31 teams are looking at Zach Aston-Reese, or should be. Top forward available this year.

Oh didn't realize he was that highly regarded. I was just informed about him from a friend who follows college hockey. That he would be a good fit for the Habs.

Pierre LeBrun: Brent Burns wanted to sign in LV as UFA had SJS not been pro-active in getting an extension done....

Word on the street:
- LV ready to ante up long term upwards of $5M per to Shipachov
- Habs expected to call up Hudon in time for Hawks game next week

I'm going to miss DK on the second line. Not really.
King has been the biggest disappointment of the deadline acquisitions....and we're not exactly talking about acquiring top end players to begin with.

King has been the biggest disappointment of the deadline acquisitions....and we're not exactly talking about acquiring top end players to begin with.

Yeah, he has been fairly useless I must say but I wasn't expecting much either.

Didn't any of you hear his interview the day when he got traded?

He sounded like someone who had his heart ripped out of his chest.

I honestly don't even think he really wants to be here. He wishes he was still in LA.

I wonder if he is somewhat injured or his heart isn't yet in Montreal because he seems to be going through the motions.

I honestly don't even think he really wants to be here. He wishes he was still in LA.

Yeah, rumour has it, he walks around our dressing room singing this

[video=youtube;KcADqxnQA_4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcADqxnQA_4&list=RDKcADqxnQA_4[/video]

I remember they used to play that song in 1993 every time the Kings scored on us in the finals. It was nice sticking it to all those Canadian-born Hollywood turncoats like Michael J. Fox and Alan Thicke who were pimping for the Kings.

I remember they used to play that song in 1993 every time the Kings scored on us in the finals. It was nice sticking it to all those Canadian-born Hollywood turncoats like Michael J. Fox and Alan Thicke who were pimping for the Kings.

They play it Dodger Stadium after every win.

Lesson is never acquire players from the California teams...they never want to leave.

Its why the stars on those three teams never test the market

Word on the street:
- LV ready to ante up long term upwards of $5M per to Shipachov
- Habs expected to call up Hudon in time for Hawks game next week
****. We're going to miss out on Shipachyov. Can't afford $5m per.

Here's an idea, put on your big boy pants and do your ****ing job to the best of your ability Dwight.

Back