• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2021-22 Edition

Re: Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2017-18 Edition

Well that's dumb. I have WeHave on ignore... was wondering how he knew what I was jabbering on about.

Yes, it allows you to ignore him, not the opposite. It could be nice to have the option to also be invisible to some posters. WeHave might end up talking to himself.

Yes, it allows you to ignore him, not the opposite. It could be nice to have the option to also be invisible to some posters. WeHave might end up talking to himself.

I'd get more enlightened responses than I usually get from some of the posters here.

You ignore me by responding to literally every single thing I post?

Your ignore button needs oil.

You're off ignore now.

Once I figured out you could see what I was writing I took you off ignore.

Ignore has no real benefit if you can see what people are saying.

Everything needs to be explained very carefully to you eh?

Last edited:

You're off ignore now.

Once I figured out you could see what I was writing I took you off ignore.

Ignore has no real benefit if you can see what people are saying.
Ignore makes sense the way it works. It allows you to ignore people.

Ignore is for pussies and snowflakes. If you want to post on the internet then you better bring it and be prepared to take your lumps. Life doesn't have an ignore button. You need to deal with it, not hide from it.

Ignore is for pussies and snowflakes. If you want to post on the internet then you better bring it and be prepared to take your lumps. Life doesn't have an ignore button. You need to deal with it, not hide from it.

Actually i agree with this. If everyone was the same forums would be boring. Although i must admit... Kerr was on ignore. Damn he was annoying lol

Why do you think most online sites have either taken away the comments section or migrated the comments section over to Facebook (I'm talking to you, Hockey Inside/Out) for them to police? Corporate entities love boring. They don't want people to actually express themselves or their opinions, they just want people to applaud whatever content the corporation has published. Show me a tame discussion board where everyone gets along and agrees with everyone else and I'll show you a discussion board with very little traffic on it. Some of us here are also on that old Gazette board and we know how that works. At one time there were lots of people on it, there were forums for hockey, football, baseball, politics, entertainment and all of them were hopping. Then they started getting touchy about who was saying what and to whom and the lynch mob mentality took over. Today the board still exists but there's only about a dozen or so people who post with any regularity and it's only the hockey board that gets any traffic anymore.

They found Count to be too annoying so they gave him the boot. That board has never been the same since.

Actually i agree with this. If everyone was the same forums would be boring. Although i must admit... Kerr was on ignore. Damn he was annoying lol

There is tons of people I ignore in real life as well. Actually I only pay attention to a very few select group of people.

Why do you think most online sites have either taken away the comments section or migrated the comments section over to Facebook (I'm talking to you, Hockey Inside/Out) for them to police? Corporate entities love boring. They don't want people to actually express themselves or their opinions, they just want people to applaud whatever content the corporation has published. Show me a tame discussion board where everyone gets along and agrees with everyone else and I'll show you a discussion board with very little traffic on it. Some of us here are also on that old Gazette board and we know how that works. At one time there were lots of people on it, there were forums for hockey, football, baseball, politics, entertainment and all of them were hopping. Then they started getting touchy about who was saying what and to whom and the lynch mob mentality took over. Today the board still exists but there's only about a dozen or so people who post with any regularity and it's only the hockey board that gets any traffic anymore.

They found Count to be too annoying so they gave him the boot. That board has never been the same since.

yeah it was the triumvirate of Viris, Tutt and Stepharnoff who didn't like that I didn't hate the Leafs as much as they did

There is tons of people I ignore in real life as well. Actually I only pay attention to a very few select group of people.

MB should have put Rick Dudley on ignore when he suggested he sign Karl Alzner

Back