• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2021-22 Edition

Re: Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2016-17 Edition

Sergachev won't be traded . . . not for Drouin, not for anyone. Our top two d-men have a combined age of about 70.

Yzerman was willing to do it for a signed Shattenkirk and you think Juulsen would do it?

Not likely IMO.

I said plus. It would have to include more talented guys as well obviously.

Firiedman in his 30-thoughts mentions Bylsma's assistant who ran the #1 PP in the NHL this year Bob Woods is unsure of his future with Sabres going forward...

Firiedman in his 30-thoughts mentions Bylsma's assistant who ran the #1 PP in the NHL this year Bob Woods is unsure of his future with Sabres going forward...

I want his ex GM to run our draft and development team first .

Could a Hanafin + Teravainen for Galchenyuk + pick/prospect deal be feasible?

Shattenkirk has looked awful by the way. A turnover machine on the PP and hasn't looked overall.

Shattenkirk has looked awful by the way. A turnover machine on the PP and hasn't looked overall.

I was at 2 Leaf games and he stinks , any team giving him term is nuts. Blues were glad to unload him .

Shattenkirk is a lot like Petry 2.0 for me. He's a second pair defenceman, who adds offense and puck moving. But he's not a true number 1 guy and will make some glaring defensive mistakes from time-to-time. Shattenkirk is better of course, but he's not in the elite territory that some have put him. Pietrangelo was always the Blues top guy.

Shattenkirk is a lot like Petry 2.0 for me. He's a second pair defenceman, who adds offense and puck moving. But he's not a true number 1 guy and will make some glaring defensive mistakes from time-to-time. Shattenkirk is better of course, but he's not in the elite territory that some have put him. Pietrangelo was always the Blues top guy.

Which is likely why St.Louis was not adamant about keeping him despite being a playoff boumd team.

Which is likely why St.Louis was not adamant about keeping him despite being a playoff boumd team.
St louis wasnt a sure playoff team at the time and had no goaltending. Im not sure they knew that LA would fall apart and Jake Allen would look like an aol world goalie to be fair. They figured even if they got in it was one and done. The Blues thought this year was a right off and then they got a hot goalie out of nowhere.

Yes, he is not a top pairing guy, this playoff probably will cost him couple millions, but still he should be able to cash around 6 millions on 5 or 6 years deal.

Yeah I have a lot of friends who are leaf fans and they really don't want the leafs to go after him. As you said Pietrangelo is the blues top guy.

I wouldn't either. Not interested in downgrading at forward to add on defence right now.

St louis wasnt a sure playoff team at the time and had no goaltending. Im not sure they knew that LA would fall apart and Jake Allen would look like an aol world goalie to be fair. They figured even if they got in it was one and done. The Blues thought this year was a right off and then they got a hot goalie out of nowhere.

Well they weren't sellers at the deadline...they moved Shattenkirk because they knew full well that their team wouldn't be worse without him.

I think they moved shattenkirk cause after all the ufas they lost for nothing the last three years they couldnt lose one more. And they had no idea they could go on a run

Back